Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any 6 owners out there using a car seat in their 6? None of the reviews have really covered this well other then the standard safety features.

I'm very close to ordering mine (just waiting until next pay day) and the back seat seems roomy enough and shouldn't be a problem but just wanted some feedback from others.

Currently have a 2 door sport coupe (eagle talon) which isn't going to work for me and my wife much longer... have considered BMW and VOLVO but a bit pricy.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Reading Topic: Mazda 6s and infant

I've got a two year old who fits very compfortably in the back. She of course faces forward, if your child is younger and faces backward it should still work, but be a little more cramped. People underestimate the amount of room back there. The 6 has more back seat room than my 99 Accord did.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Reading Topic: Mazda 6s and infant

I have a 5 year old and a forward facing 15 month old back there - no problems.

There is plenty of room for a rearfacing infant seat; have no worries.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Mazda 6s and infant'

I don't have a Mazda6 yet, but on my Millenia, which is smaller than the 6, I can put the Britax foward facing car seat in the middle and two adults can still fit nicely in the back, same thing when my son was few months old and we had the rear-facing Evenflo infant seat and still no problem. When I say adult though, I'm reffereing to a person about 6ft tall or less and no more than 200lb, anymore than that, it would be very tight. But then again then Mazda 6 is way bigger than my Millenia.:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts