Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the link to the pics:

http://www.cardomain.com/id/wheels1886

Let me know how the rims look in your opinion. I wanted the stock rims instead but the dealer wouldn't change them for me. I originally wanted to buy black rims for it and I probally will once I pay off some of the car.

If you guys have suggestions, please let me know. Thanks :)

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Reading Topic: Mazda 6i in Onyx Black

I think that black rims would be incredibly cool! Tint, black rims, blackened clear tail and headlight lenses, total stealth!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Replying to Topic 'Mazda 6i in Onyx Black'

I was thinkin the clear tail lights, black rims and 40% tint (my legal limit is 50% and I don't want to push it with the cops since I am a teen and I always get pulled over as it is)

·
Registered
2,059 Posts

Originally posted by Nico

I was thinkin the clear tail lights, black rims and 40% tint (my legal limit is 50% and I don't want to push it with the cops since I am a teen and I always get pulled over as it is)[/b]
40% is darker than 50%. It's not the percentage of tint, it's the amount of light it lets in. :)

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Yes, I know. 50% isn't enough for me and I was told that cops won't really notice much of a difference if you go a bit over the legal limit.

·
Registered
35 Posts

i used to have a camera like that, but then we voted reagan in as president and i got a good one.

and whats the deal with stock car pictures? woo woo, stock cars, woo...

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Lol, I mostly had it up there to show my friends that couldn't see it for a while. They get pretty interested in anything that cost more than $5, lol.

At my age, a brand new stock car is a lot.

·
Registered
35 Posts

Lol, I mostly had it up there to show my friends that couldn't see it for a while.  They get pretty interested in anything that cost more than $5, lol.

At my age, a brand new stock car is a lot.[/b]
lol, fair enough, youre good humoured about me being a cock and thats ok

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Hehe, it doesn't bother me anyhow. I got this one friend driving a 95 Accord telling me everything I should have bought the V6 and got all the packages.

I looked at his car and said to him "You have no room to complain about my car." lol.

·
Registered
35 Posts

Hehe, it doesn't bother me anyhow.  I got this one friend driving a 95 Accord telling me everything I should have bought the V6 and got all the packages.  

I looked at his car and said to him "You have no room to complain about my car."  lol.[/b]
the only good accord is a wagon. that new one makes me oooooohhhhh so horny.

but then my dream car is a 1986 toyota Corolla GTS...so ...

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

You think you are bad bout it, lol, kids at my school are the biggest a**holes I ever met.

·
Registered
35 Posts

You think you are bad bout it, lol, kids at my school are the biggest a**holes I ever met.[/b]
well i wouldnt drive a saloon if i was under 18, it looks too much like you borrowed dad's car. my buddy is a millionaire, his dad said he could have any car when he turned 18, dude got a buick regal

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

You know I was actually thinkin that when I bought the car. Oh well, I wasn't going to stop me from getting my 6. It was hard enough to convince my dad to let me get it, he works at Ford full time. The only reason I was allowed to is because Mazda is partly owned by Ford.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Its still not a Ford in my dads eyes.

But I guess thats what happens when you have been working there since 18. :sarc

1 - 20 of 20 Posts