Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a set of Mazda 6i Leather seat set. I have been looking for 6 months now. Any suggestions???

The problem is the back seats have head rest, like the front seats. On reguler 6's the head rest are biuld into the back seat like a "hump". I can't use this, because on a 6i the whole back window opens like a hatchback when u open the trunk.

All suggestions are appreciated!!!

I am willing to pay whatever and I will pay commision if someone can find me a set!!! :)

Please help I know someone knows something!!

Not www.leatherseats.com either :)

Thanks
Jayrod

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I don't believe Mazda offered leather in the 6i. Try leatherseats.com

Except for the speed6, all sedans have no rear headrests. hatch's and wagons have headrests that adjust.

BTW.......6i=no factory leather
6s=factory leather option

Correct???????

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Except for the speed6, all sedans have no rear headrests. hatch's and wagons have headrests that adjust.

[/b]

Your telling me NO mazda 6i came in Leather? Thats crazy.

Mine is a Mazda 6i 2004.

Thanks

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
Um, Brian (Mr. Tea) has a 6i that came with leather from the factory...

And, that fact of whether or not it is an i or s doesn't matter. What does is whether or not it is a 5 door, sedan, etc

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Your telling me NO mazda 6i came in Leather? Thats crazy.

Mine is a Mazda 6i 2004.

Thanks
[/b]
I could be wrong but I think in order to get a factory leather option you would have to jump up to the v6 models.

Anyone able to confirm? I have an 06 so I'm not certain about past models.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Um, Brian (Mr. Tea) has a 6i that came with leather from the factory...

And, that fact of whether or not it is an i or s doesn't matter. What does is whether or not it is a 5 door, sedan, etc
[/b]
Well, there you have it. I stand corrected, I knew someone would have the answer. Thanks!

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
yes, leather was an option. I believe that it came with the bose stereo and the moonroof. If you don't want the leatherseats.com option, then katskinz is another option, or ebay has them sometimes.

You will be hard pressed to find someone on the forums that is selling them.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
I'm looking at an '05 brochure and the 6i could NOT be ordered with leather. Leather was only an option for the 6s or Grand Touring.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yes, leather was an option. I believe that it came with the bose stereo and the moonroof. If you don't want the leatherseats.com option, then katskinz is another option, or ebay has them sometimes.

You will be hard pressed to find someone on the forums that is selling them.
[/b]
Well if you run accross someone selling them i will pay u like 10% of the cost.

Thanks for the help.

I'm looking at an '05 brochure and the 6i could NOT be ordered with leather. Leather was only an option for the 6s or Grand Touring.
[/b]
Do u have leather in your 6i??

·
Registered
1,196 Posts

Correct???????
[/b]
Incorrect.... I have a 2005 6i and it has leather :nana:

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Incorrect.... I have a 2005 6i and it has leather :nana:
[/b]
It has been determined time after time that Canadian models differ from US models. But, cool to hear you have factory leather. For 06 I was informed at the time of purchase that in order to get factory leather I would have to move up to the S model. So, I went with aftermarket two-tone leather on my 6i.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
About this Discussion
35 Replies
11 Participants
dabears2k
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing