Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this work manual dvd off ebay just recently mainly because i couldn't find a printed copy anywhere.its pritty good in my opinion but i was wondering if anyone knew where i could purchase the printed version.im just afraid i might scratch it or loose it and plus it would be nice to have somthing to read when im in the shitter. :yesnod:

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WOW :eek: a hundred mc doubles! i only paid six bucks for the dvd. well i guess i could always print it. yeah right that would take for ever. thanks anyways

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i believe it's got both 6i and s and atenza specs because i was checking out the audio specs for both bose and non bose systems. i just got it thursday and their's tons of chapters and catagories so i haven't looked at everything yet but the ebay seller says it cover all models. here check it out. i got mine from him and it shipped quick.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Mazda-6-Service-Repair...0QQcmdZViewItem

·
Registered
347 Posts
It's for the European one. It has the 2.0L and 2.3L engine information in it, but not the U.S. 3.0L engine. Some of the information in it is a little bit different from the U.S. version Mazda, so don't rely on it for major works.

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
There was a post going around a while ago, someone had posted that workshop manual for free.

If you google you'll probably be able to find it. The one posted for free included the workshop manual, training manual, bodyshop manual, engine workshop manual, transaxlem manual, and a bunch of other stuff.

Looks like that ebayer just found it and decided to sell it. I wonder how much money has he made off it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Does the service manual that you can download from Internet or the service manual that you can buy from a US Mazda dealer also cover the Mazda6 2.3L (MZR model) sold in Asia?

·
Registered
75 Posts
I paid 9.99 USD plus shipping for the multi language cd on ebay. Good deal, but so far it seems it is only for the EUDM model (not sure if that is the as teh JDM model) but certainly is different from the USDM, ie no diesel in NA models and I can't find anything about the 3.0L engine so far, but still looking.

This CD does have stuff covering MZR stuff. I am not sure how much though it is a pretty big compliation overall; English content is more than 65MB in searchable PDFs.

·
Registered
940 Posts
WOW :eek: a hundred mc doubles! i only paid six bucks for the dvd. well i guess i could always print it. yeah right that would take for ever. thanks anyways
[/b]
there are print houses that will do that sort of thing for you pretty cheap.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
I want one free too... HEHE

100 is pretty high man, the ones you buy in car stores are like 20 or 30, and they arnt to bad.
[/b]

GM/Ford/Chrysler shop manuals from Helm have been in the $100+ range for several years now. Most of them are multi-volume books that cover the complete car and all its subsystems. Despite the seeming high price they're almost invaluable if you're planning on any major work on your car.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
11 Participants
mbrogz3000
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing