75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay every time i go to get parts for my 6
I get asked the same questions
"whats a mazda 6???"
"are you sure its not a 626??"
"there is no such thing as a mazda 6"
"are you sure its not a mazda 3"
It gets annoying..lol..and i got asked these questions at auto zone, kragen and a local body shop.
:drive:

anyone else get asked questions like mine ???

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
I got asked that stuff when I first had the car, but it was still relatively new at that point. I thought most people had figured it out by now. Are you in the middle of nowhere? (Put your location in your profile)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got asked that stuff when I first had the car, but it was still relatively new at that point. I thought most people had figured it out by now. Are you in the middle of nowhere? (Put your location in your profile)[/b]
yea ill do that

and no im in the San Gabriel Valley / L.A

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
I never got that but I always go to a Mazda dealer for everything while my is is under warranty.

If I did go somewhere else and they did not know what my car was\is, I'd walk out.
If they don't know, how could they fix it?

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
I never got that but I always go to a Mazda dealer for everything while my is is under warranty.

If I did go somewhere else and they did not know what my car was\is, I'd walk out.
If they don't know, how could they fix it?[/b]
Wonderful Point......... :yesnod:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

If they don't know, how could they fix it?[/b]
ohhh trust me i did leave . the looked at my car talked to each other and i just said never mind .lol
after that i just take it to my friend shop..

·
Registered
807 Posts
never happened to me, but when i had my mazda millenia a lot of people thought it was 626... i was so pissed.

·
Registered
606 Posts
My boss asked if my 6 was a Saturn... Whoa.

I didn't even expect that from the mom that she is.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Are you nuts? Thats what I love about the 6! no body has heard of it, every one I meat thinks they know every thing there is to know about cars, when I tell I got a nice car, I get all the same you get, they think I must be confused or something untell they see it.

Even when I got pulled over the officer thought it was an Infinity

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Are you nuts? Thats what I love about the 6! no body has heard of it, every one I meat thinks they know every thing there is to know about cars, when I tell I got a nice car, I get all the same you get, they think I must be confused or something untell they see it.

Even when I got pulled over the officer thought it was an Infinity[/b]

well yea its cool to keep the car on the DL. but when u go to an auto parts store and there just like :huh:

·
Registered
298 Posts
Yup i have same thing going on no one knows anything about this car.
When last weekend i got ticket for missing front plate, police officer wrote that my car is Subaru LOL :laugh: :yesnod:

·
Registered
344 Posts
Lol Acura[/b]
I know! That's how I responded to that. Oh, well. Hopefully, she understood my correction regarding it actually being a Mazda. The worst one I've heard to date was "Is that a Ford Taurus?" People need to know some basic car knowledge. You know, at least knowing how to distinguish common makes and models.

·
Registered
826 Posts
well yea its cool to keep the car on the DL. but when u go to an auto parts store and there just like :huh:[/b]
Haha. I headed over to advance auto parts just a few days ago to look at some parts for the car. Their website has the speed6 listed, but they had no clue what my car was. They thought I was driving a highly modified 6. :laugh: :laugh:

But in a manner of speaking, yes I was :p

Yup i have same thing going on no one knows anything about this car.
When last weekend i got ticket for missing front plate, police officer wrote that my car is Subaru LOL :laugh: :yesnod:[/b]
Apparently the cop doesn't know how to pick up on your car's name from the giant flying m on the back and front, along with the speed6 emblem on the back :laugh: :laugh:

You can get that ticket thrown out....sweet maybe if I ever get a ticket I'll get lucky and get it thrown out cuz they have my car listed wrong.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.