Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,
Unfortunately my first post is a bad one. My wife’s Mazda 6 v6 was rear ended and the Ins. Company is totaling the car. Good news is I’ll have a Mazdaspeed 6 parked next to my WRX in a few days. The Ins. Co. is paying for the loss and letting me do whatever I want with the car. The trunk is crushed and the rear quarter panels are buckled. The rest of the car is in great condition, the suspension is straight and the car is drives perfectly. It’s a fully loaded 03 v6 5spd auto with 20k on the odometer.

If I can’t find anyone that would like to buy it and repair it I’ll part it out. If you guys are interested in any parts let me know, the car is in Los Angeles CA.

Thanks,
Chris[attachmentid=16472][attachmentid=16473][attachmentid=16474]

Attachments

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Hi Guys,
Unfortunately my first post is a bad one. My wife’s Mazda 6 v6 was rear ended and the Ins. Company is totaling the car. Good news is I’ll have a Mazdaspeed 6 parked next to my WRX in a few days. The Ins. Co. is paying for the loss and letting me do whatever I want with the car. The trunk is crushed and the rear quarter panels are buckled. The rest of the car is in great condition, the suspension is straight and the car is drives perfectly. It’s a fully loaded 03 v6 5spd auto with 20k on the odometer.

If I can’t find anyone that would like to buy it and repair it I’ll part it out. If you guys are interested in any parts let me know, the car is in Los Angeles CA.

Thanks,
Chris
[/b]

Ill take the small silver panels around the window buttons on the front doors when you decide to part out.
Also, the ashtray/shift panel.

·
Registered
164 Posts
pm'd

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Shoot I'll take the whole car!

It still drives and runs, what's the repair estimate on it? It has to have frame damage for them to total the car out.. are you sure it doesn't? How much they giving you if you don't mind me asking?

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
i'd like to take the mirror covers off your hands... they just pop out with a screwdriver from around the mirror.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Ill take the small silver panels around the window buttons on the front doors when you decide to part out.
[/b]
I'll buy the rear ones. also the silver trim strips above the glove box and on both sides of the steering wheel...

·
Registered
344 Posts
I will take the stock headers, and i will take the stock exhaust. let me now.

also might take the stock sway bars.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Intrested in all 4 calipers, valve covers, front map light, and emblems. Let me know.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts