Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have a question about the size of the Trunk Emblem. I'm in the market for a Mean "M" emblem for my trunk. I bought one from ebay and it was the wrong size as it was the size of the Grill M. My question is is this car supposed to have different sized emblems or is it just a mistake? I noticed that this emblem cover maybe an inch or two of where the original emblem went and it fit perfectly on the grill. So far my searches for the right sized emblem have come up empty. So if someone could point me in the right direction for this emblem that would be great.

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just go on eBay and search "mazda 6 trunk badge" there are quite a few that will replace your trunk emblem perfectly.

Yeah I did that originally but of my own stupidity:hammerhea: I paid no attention to the dimensions of the emblem. I just found and purchased one that is the correct dimensions and should fit perfectly. (Hopefully:rolleyes:)

Thanks for the response though!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
Miubhi
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing