Mazda 6 Forums banner

141 - 156 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #142
It exists! A buddy of mine's been seeing this thing on the road for a while now, and I never believed him until now.
We worked together at a Mazda dealer in town, and I can guarantee you we've NEVER seen anything like this in all our years.
I'd love to see it first hand, speaking of. You should bring it by! PM me.
What Mazda Dealer do you guys work for, and who should I ask for when I stop by? What hours are you guys usually there?

Lucky

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
I love the lines on it. Man, that color just set it off just right.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Time for speed engine swap!!! but great job man

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #151
Hey everyone, been a while. I finally got a chance to fabricate the front bumper I've been meaning to do since the beginning of the project, so I thought I'd share. We moved to Arizona and built a new house, which quite a bit of the house build I did myself, so the bumper fab pushed back a few years 😋 Anyway, finally got a change to do the project and am quite happy the way it turned out. Still haven't got a change to purchase some nice wheels though, since moving across country and building a house is not a cheap endeavor by no means. 😛

One day though......... 🙂

20190414_121431.jpg

·
Registered
610 Posts
Hey everyone, been a while. I finally got a chance to fabricate the front bumper I've been meaning to do since the beginning of the project, so I thought I'd share. We moved to Arizona and built a new house, which quite a bit of the house build I did myself, so the bumper fab pushed back a few years 😋 Anyway, finally got a change to do the project and am quite happy the way it turned out. Still haven't got a change to purchase some nice wheels though, since moving across country and building a house is not a cheap endeavor by no means. 😛

One day though......... 🙂
Love the build!! I'm glad to see someone else have a vision outside of the box for their 6! Mine is nowhere close to getting body work as of yet and won't be anywhere near as complex as yours but either way, Great Job!!!!

·
Super Moderator
16,875 Posts
Wow you're still around?! Welcome back and glad you're still running your 6! :D

I love the tremendous amount of work you've put into this project.

·
Registered
547 Posts
This is the level of modification I hope to achieve one day with my 3rd gen!

141 - 156 of 156 Posts