101 - 120 of 156 Posts

·
Premium Member
667 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
That EXHAUST! :shocked: and the whole thing .. :bowdown::drool:
^^^^What he said!!!^^^^ You are one of the baddest men on the planet with the "particular set of skills" you have!! BAD ASS RIDE SIR!!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
I thought I'd uploaded a few more shots before the project heads to the paint shop, which hopefully should be in about two weeks. One shows the modification I did to the hood and grill to get rid of the ugly body line split between the original hood and grill. I hated the way that looked. Also uploaded a couple of shots of the fiberglass tonneau cover and rear cab trim.

Pretty much everything is fabricated and fit now. 95% of the body work is done. I'm just going to take a few weeks to go over the entire car from front to back to make sure it's as perfect as I can make it before it heads off for paint. :)

Lucky

·
Registered
730 Posts
Looks sick man. Very Australian v8 ute racer like. What color are you gonna hit it with?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
"DUDE!! I've been wanting to do that since I had the car! So glad you pulled that off.. what did you do about the hood's safety catch?"

Actually, once the hood pops, you can still reach the safety latch without much extra effort at all.

·
Registered
146 Posts
"DUDE!! I've been wanting to do that since I had the car! So glad you pulled that off.. what did you do about the hood's safety catch?"

Actually, once the hood pops, you can still reach the safety latch without much extra effort at all.
Hey man, I may have to send some work your way!! I admire your work cuz your metal (and fiberglass) skills are bad ass!!! Have you decided on a color yet?
On a side note, If ya wanna quote somebody, go to the post they typed in and click on the quote tab. If you wanna respond to more than one person (cuz you've got 80% of the club following your build) click on the little funny-lookin thing next to the quote tab. Keep up the BAD ASS work sir!!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Very awesome updates!

Looking forward to more from this. I love utes a lot, my one gripe with this is I wish the front end was more agressive, it looks rather "stock" if you know what I mean, a Speed6 front bumper would be more fitting, but that's just me.

Also.. sub sub sub!

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
I just checked out the updated pics. I cant wait. You sanded the primer so good it looks showroom ready.

101 - 120 of 156 Posts