Mazda 6 Forums banner

Mazda 6 & Toyota Corolla

5K views 40 replies 20 participants last post by  Blackbird 
#1 ·
Our beloved Mazda 6 that we all love:

A Toyota Corolla:

Anyone on the road seen similarities? My friends tell me that they look alike. I don't really see it. The tail lights I think look a little similar, but thats about it. Anyone notice it?

See less See more
#3 ·
Reading Topic: Mazda 6 & Toyota Corolla

IMO, the Corolla is much less sport. I notice on the road that the car has a narrow track and sits way too high (you can see that in the picture). You could probably crawl under it to change the oil. :D Looks like a less radical version of an Echo (not a compliment).

#4 ·

Haha! I've noticed the two being somewhat similiar all the time! I still get very confused when I see what looks like a Mazda6 from very far away, but ends up being a Toyota Corolla.

But damn, I know for a fact I got the better looking one. :D :D

#12 ·

The side sills look pretty similar. Not as similar as that pavement though. Even though it's in motion in the 6 shot (well, the camera is in motion); you can totally see the similarities between it and the pavement unter the Corolla. I wonder if Toyota stole it?

#22 ·

No way man! Corolla looking similar to Mazda 6?! No way. No way. No way. No way. No way. No way. No way. No way. No way. No way. No way.

In Singapore, Corolllas are known as Toyota Big Mac, because of the 'thick' design. Hee hee hee.... If you mention Mazda 6, people will say thats a good looking car.

G
#25 ·
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: Mazda 6 & Toyota Corolla

Yes, there is a lot of M6 on the road and we have a local club here call Atenza Club Singapore (ACS). We are combining our bros Mazda club (Protege) gathering today. Atenza 444 are you in the delphi forums too. If you are not, we are meeting at Kallang Macdonalds today @1800hrs. Do please come join us.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.