Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please read and help me.
** Bought pre-owned 47k mileage mazda6 2017 touring.
Around 4th week, I've noticed left rear tire has cupping marks. Not too much but its there.
Is that tire cupping because of suspension or alignment.
Anybody can help?
** Few observation.
Car seems stiff, not smooth infact kind of rough riding.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Are they the original tires?

If they are just get new ones. Problem solved.

If reasonably new they most likely need balanced. They were probably rotated off of the front recently and not balanced.

Other than that if you can't see any damage to the suspension you should consider having the front end aligned.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your reply. Tires are factory ones. I just bought 4 Michelin a/s3+ from costco waiting for installation. I just want to make sure its not suspension problem. I also bought 4 years extended bumper to bumper warranty but the dealer is full if dishonest people who lies. Anyway, how can i know if there is any suspension problem?
** I didnt hear any noise from wheel/tire, just a stiff ride than others cars.**

·
Registered
780 Posts
Thanks for your reply. Tires are factory ones. I just bought 4 Michelin a/s3+ from costco waiting for installation. I just want to make sure its not suspension problem. I also bought 4 years extended bumper to bumper warranty but the dealer is full if dishonest people who lies. Anyway, how can i know if there is any suspension problem?
** I didnt hear any noise from wheel/tire, just a stiff ride than others cars.**
How are the Michelins riding?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts