Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here surf? how do you guys take your board? I have a 05 Hatch and Im getting a fairly large board, so I wanna know if they have a roof rack for mazda 6 that is fairly cheap compared to the Thule racks.

·
Registered
141 Posts
why you longboarding in the first place :slap: ......grab a custom x bodyboard some viper fins and charge.....
i can fit all my gear in my trunk.............fairly easy.....even with a sub enclosure......lol....but seriously i've never had that problem.......:thumbup:

·
Registered
940 Posts
why you longboarding in the first place :slap: ......grab a custom x bodyboard some viper fins and charge.....
i can fit all my gear in my trunk.............fairly easy.....even with a sub enclosure......lol....but seriously i've never had that problem.......:thumbup:
[/b]
Yeah, how dare you presume to decide what you want to do with your time.... :huh:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hehe I actually bodyboard too, but I wanna try surfing. I only have cheapo BZ board that actually bubbled up b/c I left it in the trunk. after I get my surfboard, Im thinking getting a Science MS3, but for now im going loco for surfing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts