Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious on this. My dealer said you can buy the ground effects kit that is similiar to the sport package kit. It includes the same sideskirts with an add on lip spoiler for front and rear. Anyone know who sells this the cheapest? I didn't get pricing at the dealer cause they always rape you. Anyone know where I can buy this kit at a reasonable price?

·
Registered
262 Posts
Reading Topic: Mazda 6 Sports package ground effects???

You can try www.mazdastuff.com. They don't sell it as a package, but you can buy each piece individually. The total comes to around $750-$800, but you might be able to get it cheaper as a package from somewhere else. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

PS- Congrats on your new blue 6i.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Thanks alot I tried there and I will keep lookin...

·
Registered
1,806 Posts

I doubt that you will find a much cheaper price than Mazda South. You could use the price to get your dealer down and save shipping, but then to will have Sales tax.

·
Registered
205 Posts

Umm.... I just recently bought the sports grille from MazdaStuff.com.. They are basically the cheapest I found... and will stick with them so far..

On the topic of add on OEM Mazda body kit lips... I have the sport package on my 6 with the front and rear bumper kit and the side sills.. I wanted to buy the front and rear add on lips.. I went to BUILD MY MAZDA on the mazdausa site and it told me.. since I had the sports package, I can't get the bodykit add on lips... Does that mean they don't sell it together, or does it mean, the shape of my sport package style body doesn't and won't fit right with the add on lips.. and the add on lips are basically just for the base models? Let me know.. THANX

·
Registered
657 Posts

The add-on kit emulates the sports package. You already have the kit, essentially.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Mazda 6 Sports package ground effects???'

Originally posted by Entropism

The add-on kit emulates the sports package.  You already have the kit, essentially.[/b]
You're right in one sense but the add on lips are just a different style than the factory ground fx. I had the dealer throw in the sport grill w/ the optional front bumper so they could install the lower fog lights. I just think it will make my 6 look a little different on the road.

·
Registered
51 Posts

Goto OEM Front air Dram and Rear skirt post in this section and read my story and other responses.

M6s 3.0V6 spd ylw at/m

·
Registered
79 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Mazda 6 Sports package ground effects???'

You may also want to contact Bradley at Shark Racing, and tell him Scott at the LA Auto Show sent you. They have a kit available from Europe for non-sport models that emulates the sport model look, but with a different front lip (pretty cool looking, actually). We imported one for my car before we realized that it wasn't much different from what the car already has (although I would liked to have used that lip). I've still got the kit sitting here in my office, and I need to get it back to them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts