Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Vendor
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All

We have gotten the major work done on the lip for the North American Mazda 6 Sport bumper. I should have some of the prototype pictures here by monday to give everyone an idea of what we have been working on.

Thanks
Derrick

·
Vendor
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well if you want the Valiant lip then you will want this. We took a Valiant lip and spent 30 hours making it work with the North American Sport bumper. I am waiting for a call back from a customer to come by and test fit the part today to get some pictures of it on his car. Fitment should be perfect.

We are looking at a price of $170-190 for the lip.

Derrick

·
Vendor
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was crunching numbers on the lip and if you guys could get 10 of you together I could make the lip $150 in a group buy sort of scenario.

I will do my best to get you pictures by this evening.

Derrick

·
Vendor
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I spoke with the local Mazda 6 owner that has the test car. He will be by in about 3-4 hours to let us take some pictures. I will get them up here as soon as we are done.

Derrick

Sorry missed the material question. The lip is FRP aka fiberglass.

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
The lip is for the 03-05 models.

Derrick
[/b]
sweet :)

i dont see you having a problem selling these to atleast 10 for the GB... there was a ton of interest a few months ago in the valiant lip but since nothing was made people were hesitant without seeing.... now you actually have the product and it will be test fitted, therefore you will have alot of interest...

I will start a list

1. Iluv2zmzm

·
Vendor
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The lip looks great on the car.

Picture #1

Picture #2

Picture #3

Dont mind the blue tape, just making sure we don't cause any harm to the paint on the bumper.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
The lip is for the 03-05 models.

Derrick [/b]
swell........once again the '06 owners get left out in the cold :irate:

·
Vendor
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We can make a lip for the 06-07 models. Is there a style that people like? We could make the lip like the valiant for the 06-07 models.

Derrick

·
Registered
297 Posts
How about developing a splitter?...I think your company have already developed one for the newer Mazda 6's...Also, what about developing an "AutoExe Rear Wing" for the wagon version?...hopefully with the option of getting it in carbon fiber...

1 - 20 of 140 Posts