Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yup first time seeing a M6 in the wild, on campus at York University. I was heading to my lecture hall (behind York Lanes) and i noticed a M6 (i think it was the GS-I4 with NO packages) parked outside lecture hall. Did anyone from York U saw that M6?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Reading Topic: Mazda 6 sited at York University

I have yet to see one on the streets here in Windsor (or Detroit for that matter)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Mazda 6 sited at York University'

I've seen about 5 so far here in Toronto. The GFX package looks SO MUCH better than the ones without! Looks way more agressive...

·
Registered
2,059 Posts

There's one dealership in town here and they've sold 5. They won't have any coming in with the GFX package. Mine will be the only here likw it :D

·
Registered
15 Posts

I am a GT v6 GFX owner in eastern burbs of Toronto. I bought the car end of last month. I chose sonic blue. I travel all over Southern Ontario as a sales rep (5k already). I have seen 3 others none with GFX!! I love the car save a couple of gripes. power windows close with a loud thunk, clutch is a little too long, on 5mt 4th gear is harder to locate than all others. But thats just nit picking I also think the centre console is a little plastic looking and why have the carbon fibre pieces as well.One or the other!! Any other thoughts?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts