Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to best buy costa mesa today and while parking I saw a white 6, CF hood with painted edges, mag exhaust, eyelids, clear side markers, lip, exterior side mirror caps with turn signals, smoke tails, chrome gas door, enkei ( i think that's the name) rims hyberblack i believe. Anyway, I didn't see a mazda6club sticker but still curious if it's a member on these boards. I got the license plate but i don't know if i should post it up. I have some crappy pics which I'll post up later; camera phone.

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
yup, just he doesn't have MF exhaust....sure it wasn't Draxas? i really doubt there's another car that looks like his out here.

·
Registered
586 Posts
haha, yeah, that was me, which reminds me..on the way to metro point i saw another silver 6, possibly lowered? but other than that..no mods? but he was eyeing my car and then he took off to the right side of the freeway...wasnt you too was it slvr? if it was, sure didnt look like ur car from the pic in ur signature.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol, the car in my sig is the way i have it now except for the rims, arch4life did a really good chop for me to see how they would look, really like em', but i've yet to get them. Hopefully soon. Where were you at that you saw me checking out your car? lol Looks good btw, which hood do you have? I actually liked the mirror covers you have, i had never seen them in person but they actually look pretty damn good. Which ones are they? Where you from anyway?

btw, change the white screws you have up front to cover the license plate holes.

and it was a magnaflow exhaust, it said so on the tips.

·
Registered
586 Posts
on the way to metro point on the 405, there was a silver 6 i saw, i passed him, he passed me, i passed him again (casually) and he sorta took off to the right lane, had red tails though..so i dont think it was you.. um..mirror covers are ebay, painted.

screws in front..have always been there and will always stay! lol...ive just been too lazy to change them...and the exhaust is draxas, no longer available, they used magnaflow mufflers and tips however.

i have the first seibon hood made, it was a lot better looking before i took it to the shop to get it painted..they f'ed up the clear coat...seibon = quality, m1 autobody = f'ed the paint/clear coat on two separate occasions... will never do business with them again for smaller projects

lastly, i am from westminster/hb area, close to mrtea and atom44wat

so was that you on the 405 headed south bound? saw you around euclidish/harbor on the way to fairview?

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no, that wasn't me, first time i saw your car it was parked in the center....and like you said, it had red tails, and my tails are black. Good to know the quality of seibon is good, I was thinking about going with their cf hood but didn't know anything about their quality. thnx for the info.

btw lolwtferic, pecan pie FTW!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts