1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Guy the complete kit is aval at TRS, I just bought the adaptor plate and screws from them if you google "mazda 6 h1 mini install" there is a very nice write up. I went with ddm's projectors because of the price and warranty and longer nut and larger sylenoid.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They are very similiar to the mini's but like i said, larger sylenoid, larger threaded end, higher quality bowl as well as higher high beam cutoff. Much more output than the mini

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
After doing some research it looks like those are the old versions of the mini's TRS used to sell. TRS has revised there's a few times since and made them better. I believe TRS is on the sixth revision.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
U guarantee you they are not the same, the bowls shine is much different as well as the nut extension, sylenoid, lense and bracket. Please dont take my words for it i have only retrofitted say 100 headlights with both kits.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I would say the output is at least dbl the brightness and this is with a 35w kit compared to the 55watt i had in the oem projector. Install was quick and painless. If you want free ddm projectors message me and ill hook you up.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
I would say the output is at least dbl the brightness and this is with a 35w kit compared to the 55watt i had in the oem projector. Install was quick and painless. If you want free ddm projectors message me and ill hook you up.
WHAT!?! Hook it up homie! How you got the DDM goodness for free?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts