Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well currently i have enough money to afford a mazda 6 S... but since the topic of the MPS 6... i've been holding back on the plans... so i come to you great people again for some advice... recently i've found that the MPS 6 is likely to be sold in the US but not for a while... i'd like to have a car before 2005.. its 2003 mazda 6 s is estimated to be 24k including all the nifty things... and im guessing the MPS 6 will be couple grand more, which i can earn in the next 2 years years... im still an underage teen working for every penny... part time job as a hustler

so the question is.. should i be patient and wait to see what happens with this MPS 6 in the next 2 and a half years or purchase the mazda 6 s next year..

I just hope the mazda 6 s will still be in production in the next 3 years
i see a lot of new cars that dont make it and die off in a short period of time...

any help or advice will be appreciated...

S

·
Registered
628 Posts
Reading Topic: MAZDA 6 OR MPS 6

If the MPS makes it, My guess would be starting in the upper 28k range and maxed out around 32k. That would put it right with the STI and the EVO VIII. So probably more than a 'couple' grand more.

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Go for the Mazda 6s, the MPS isn't scheduled for production yet. Word is, there will be MPS production, but since MUSA doesn't know anything about it, it's presumably not for the NA market.

If you want a 6 - go for the s.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts

Just get the 6 now.... sell it later if you have to and get the MPS. it'll be a year or two if it even comes out. The 6 isn't selling too well, so it may never come out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts