Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there... I just recently got my 03 mazda 6s ATX in march of this year... been looking through a good number of forums and I really liked this one. Been learning a lot about mods, restrictions, etc. and you guys and gals give some good input. Just wanted to say whatz up and I'm here to learn! started off with a honda, moved to a nissan, and now saw the light with mazda. I'll try to post pics if I can get a chance, but itz basically your average stock Mazda 6 in black. Haven't modded anything yet, but I was VERY interested in the CP-E MAFci intake system. Might get that soon. :drive:

·
Registered
814 Posts
welcome aboard! this forum has some of the best members i have come in contact with, and aside from the usual flaming once in a while everyone is knowledgable and willing to help. So...you should have fun, and good luck with the 6!

·
Registered
845 Posts
I too joined to learn but now Im just here to Party..... Jk welcome to the club I hope you get as much out of the club as I have. :nana:

·
Registered
366 Posts
Welcome to the club, good choice u made with the mazda6. Hopefully we'll be seeing some mods to make ur car unique from the others. Hope these forums help u, cuz it sure has helped me in the past so far. Good luck with ur 6.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts