Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone who might be interested,

the Mazda 6 MPS can be seen on Motorshow Essen 2002 in Germany from November 29th - December 8th 2002. I'm not sure if I'll go there, so if anyone does, please take pictures.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Mazda 6 MPS can be seen on Motorshow Essen 2002 in Germany'

Way cool! If that is the case, I might actually consider going up there :D

·
Premium Member
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Oh yeah, just in case that one might think I made this up, here's the proof :p :

http://www.mazda.de/know/events.asp

Mmmmhhh, actually I should go there and get that front grill and maybe those dark taillights....I'm sure they're gonna sell it there....:D

·
Registered
167 Posts

I hate the dark tail lights, but the sport grill looks pretty good :)

·
Premium Member
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Those "dark" taillights are not really dark. They're kind of smokey, when you see them in person. Actually I thought them to be darker. That's just not the case. The downside is, that they nearly cost a fortune: €/$ 330 . That's way too much.:sarc

·
Registered
167 Posts

Umm yeah :)

Plus I really like the clear ones.

·
Premium Member
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

I like the clear ones on darker cars as well but on lighter cars the taillights seem to disappear a bit when looked at from a distance. Sort of as if the car doesn't have any.

I like the roundness of the inner lights in particular. That's what I've always liked on cars like the Honda S2000 or the IS 200/300

·
Premium Member
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

I'm definitely going to Motorshow Essen this sunday (at least 99% sure). I'll take a digital camera with me and then I'll take some pictures of the Mazda 6 MPS and other cool stuff that'll come my way. So stay tuned for some nice pics and a report on the autoshow.

I should print a t-shirt with the "MazdaAtenza.com"-logo and get special VIP treatment...:D :D :D

Who knows :sarc

·
Premium Member
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Originally posted by Maz_atenza

can you ask de mazda rep.
if the mps will come to america?
thanks
[email protected][/b]
I will do that for you. ;)

·
Registered
167 Posts

Originally posted by Driver6

I'm definitely going to Motorshow Essen  this sunday (at least 99% sure). I'll take a digital camera with me and then I'll take some pictures of the Mazda 6 MPS and other cool stuff that'll come my way. So stay tuned for some nice pics and a report on the autoshow.

I should print a t-shirt with the "MazdaAtenza.com"-logo and get special VIP treatment...:D :D :D  

Who knows :sarc[/b]
If that is the case, I'm waiting for your pictures and report :D I can't go this weekend anyway, but I might next, it all depends on you now ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts