Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No one did anwser my last post so i'll write a new one. My wish is to style my mazda 6.
But i dont know SO mutch about stylig etc. i've got like £1300 to style the car for.

WHAT can i get for this price ? And WHERE can get those things ?
I would appreciate if someone with some experience anwer my post.

Best reguards
//Varro

Ps. if someone have styled their car, please post pics of it, Might give me some ideas. Ds

:)

·
Registered
376 Posts
Reading Topic: .:Mazda 6:. Modification ?!

i don't have much experience, but my suggest would be to search in this forums, many ppls tried many things and already posted pics elsewhere on this board...

since the model is still new, alot of mods aren't offered yet but it's coming fast...

what kind of mods you would like? for the look, the power or the handling?

·
Registered
1,423 Posts

Personally the modification I would get first would be to switch out the headlights and taillights for the blacked-out versions that are available for the Mazda6/atenza in Japan. We haven't found a online retailer that sells them yet though...so your local customizer would have to find a way to order them from Japan.

·
Registered
376 Posts

or only get the clear tail lights... that gives a good look too... and less expensive... :)

for me, i would put more money on power, when a turbo becomes available, i will have hard times with my girlfriend on this topic... :D

·
Registered
1,423 Posts

D1ny3 is from Sweden, so he gets the clear tail lights automatically.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Replying to Topic '.:Mazda 6:. Modification ?!'

Originally posted by mazda666

i don't have much experience, but my suggest would be to search in this forums, many ppls tried many things and already posted pics elsewhere on this board...

since the model is still new, alot of mods aren't offered yet but it's coming fast...

what kind of mods you would like? for the look, the power or the handling?[/b]

whell im nether the power ore tha handling. Im talking about the looks of it. Maby you ment that i dont know (my english is not the best). The speedlimit in sweden is 110, too bad, and my mazda can go that fast so thats good for me right now, it's not like i can get out on the autoban and race 250 against someone :D. Anyway you know what i mean. I rather have a nice car than a fast car if you know what i mean. Correct me if im wrong, maby i didnt understand you.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Replying to Topic '.:Mazda 6:. Modification ?!'

Originally posted by AliAL

Personally the modification I would get first would be to switch out the headlights and taillights for the blacked-out versions that are available for the Mazda6/atenza in Japan.  We haven't found a online retailer that sells them yet though...so your local customizer would have to find a way to order them from Japan.[/b]
The blacked-out rear lights are available from the U.K. also. Check the U.K. mazda site

1 - 8 of 8 Posts