Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased this dashkit in the group buy shortly after it came out. I am trading my mazda 6 in for a new vehicle soon.

I plan to take the dashkit out this weekend. Once that is done I will post pictures.

I will be looking to get around $100 shipped for it.

drop me an email at cutiger02 at gmail dot com

Ok I got it uninstalled. Somehow my headunit got caught on something and I ended up scratching the dashkit during removal. If you are still interested, drop me an email or PM. Here are some pictures of the dashkit and the scratch.

Also another issue is that I can't find the instructions OR the ISO trim ring. I didn't need the trim ring for my install.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Hey man, apparently you go to Clemson. I graduated in May. I'm in Charlotte now, what would you sell it for picked up?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey man, apparently you go to Clemson. I graduated in May. I'm in Charlotte now, what would you sell it for picked up?
[/b]
I graduated from Clemson in May of 2002.

I am now in Charleston. If you wanted to pick it up down here I would let it go for $85.

Or if you go to any of the Clemson home games, I am a season ticket hold so I will be up there for all the games and we could meet up at a game for the sale.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts