Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Does anyone want to plan a "Mazda6" meeting in the near future....one weekend before the long weekend in June or July '03?? Since the car is new here in Canada, some of us may want to get together to discover, learn, and share all the inspiring ideas that we all encompass.

Also, it would look AWESOME to show up to a parking lot, for instance say at a Woodbridge Tim Horton's (400 & Hwy 7) or elsewhere (I don't know, The Docks[Downtown]); to show off our "engineering benchmark sport sedans, compared to the "Civic's and Prelude's that the boys own" - A.K.A. The Accord wannabees:thefing . Bragging is for sissy's, although fun; More importantly our domination in the category of advanced engineering technology and agression in a simple yet integralized design of aerodynamics, styling, and machine, is of essence.

If anyone is interested in planning such an event, or if such an event has already been planned via another website, please let me know as this message would be redundant. If not, guys, this would be an experience that would be energy-paked. Think about it, a vehicle as rare as the 6, from across the GTA comming together forming a well stated identity of seriousness, and exihiration would raise the bar for the commuity at large, and increase the well-known identity that Mazda has built for itself since the introduction of the GLC back in the 70's.

Email me at [email protected] if you guys are interested
Chat later,
Ciao
"G"

2004 Mazda 6 GT-I4 GFX
Leather
Bose w/additional 400W Clarion Amp & 200W Alpine Speakers
3M Stoneguard over hood, bumper and lights
Sport Grille
Parameter Alarm Upgrade
6 CD In Dash/Tape/MP3 Player
Xenon HID Headlamps
Euro Lights (BMW)
Tinted Windows
***Well Hung Bachelor as Driver :D - jokes

·
Registered
51 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Mazda 6 Meeting'

count me in, just got my 6 last week and I've only seen 1 other one so far.

·
Registered
721 Posts

Originally posted by 2004M6GTI4GFX
2004 Mazda 6 GT-I4 GFX
Leather
Sport Grille
Parameter Alarm Upgrade
Xenon HID Headlamps
Euro Lights (BMW)
Tinted Windows
***Well Hung Bachelor as Driver :D - jokes[/b]
Hey~ how did you hook up the additional 400W amp and speakers? and 6CD and tape AND MP3? all in one??? :sarc

·
Registered
8,628 Posts

Originally posted by ndy4eva

Originally posted by 2004M6GTI4GFX
2004 Mazda 6 GT-I4 GFX
Leather
Sport Grille
Parameter Alarm Upgrade
Xenon HID Headlamps
Euro Lights (BMW)
Tinted Windows
***Well Hung Bachelor as Driver :D - jokes[/b]
Hey~ how did you hook up the additional 400W amp and speakers? and 6CD and tape AND MP3? all in one??? :sarc [/b][/quote]

Yeah how did you get MP3?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Reading Topic: Mazda 6 Meeting

I think a meeting is a good idea... we'll just have to fight the Honda Boyz for parking spaces in that lot.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts