Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got word from the dealaer that they have the 6 in!! They have both the s and the i version so I will have a chance to drive both! Going to test drive later today.. I'll post any comments to let others know who havent had a chance to drive it jsut yet.

I live in Nebraska so I guess we are one of hte last ones to get them in.. oh well :(

-Tony

·
Premium Member
1,776 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Mazda 6 is here!'

I heard that you don't have a general speed limit in Nebraska. Is that true or just a rumor? Then you'd be the only state without one...:sarc

·
Premium Member
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

well when i got pulled over for doing 40 mph over the speed limit (95 in a 55) there was some sort of speed limit :)

There was a law passed however a few years ago that lets states set their own speed limit for interstates... so in NE the speed limit will vary from 55 to 65 to 75 as you move farther away from people.

Never heard of not having a general speed limit though...

-Tony

·
Premium Member
1,776 Posts

Maybe that's what I heard but couldn't remember anymore. Don't know. I'm kind of...eeehhhhmmmm....getting old.

:D

·
Registered
70 Posts

I think its montana that dosent have a speed limit on one of their roads ala autobaun. Not posative though

1 - 6 of 6 Posts