Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Havent been on this forum for a while as I have been quite busy with life these days but nonetheless I want to share with you all an Ipod integrator which I am purchasing which I think many will like and may want to purchase themselves.

Heres the link for the specs on the unit as well as a pic of what the unit looks like:
Yatour-Digital CD Changer,Digital Music Changer,iPod Adapter,Intelligent Parking Assist,AMI,KVW - Products - Car Kit for iPod Adapter Mazda

Steering wheel controls remain intact and it will also charge my 3GS which im happy for. It also has an AUX input which adds even more value. I can't comment on how well it works though so once I get it (which I am in the process of doing) and have it installed, ill post up a review with pics for those who are interested.

Price for one unit is 75$ USD including shipping to me in Montreal Quebec Canada.

If anyone is interested and doesnt want to wait for my review, you can PM me and ill give you the contact info for the guy thats taking care of the sale.

Im sure if many are interested, we can get a group deal started.

Let me know what you all think.

- Nayan

·
Registered
465 Posts
can somebody take a picture from behind the radio and tell me which one is the cd changer port on our radio everything i look at the pictures that the vendor supplies it looks like it is the same connection as the lcd display connector does all the mazda 6 radios come with a cd changer port

·
Registered
465 Posts
i thought that is where the lcd display connector goes , okay so where does the lcd display connector go

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that is something i am not familiar with. That picture was what the guy selling me the ipod integrator sent me on where the integrator connects to.

Also, for those interested, if we can get 5 ppl to purchase, US price including shipping via DHL is 53.80$ each.
If we get 10 ppl to purchase, US price including shipping via DHL is 49.30$ each.

Let me know if anyones interested because I'm interested in buying another for a friend of mine.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm getting info as to how shipping will work for everyone who is interested. He told me those prices are for delivery to one location. He will get back to me with prices for individual orders since shipping is more expensive for him. So far the people interested is myself and kristi.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
For those who are interested, I have received and finally installed my ipod unit for my 2004 Mazda 6. For 75$, so far this unit seems amazing. Ill have a full review up, along with pics, within the next few days. After that, whoever is interested, can contact me for ordering info via my contact from the company.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts