Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's the deal.... I have a very solid mazda 6i frame and body but terrible interior and power. I also have a mazdaspeed 6 with a terrible rusted frame and body but an immaculate interior and a good drive train. So I would like to know if it's possible to damn near swap all components from speed into 6i frame? Appreciate the feedback!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’m asking again because i want more responses. Didn’t know what you were responding too but it didn’t sound like you were talking about the 6. Spyders? Your response didn’t really make any sense, so that’s why I’m posting again.

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
I’m asking again because i want more responses.
Thats just gonna piss people off, especially when no one else replied, and just comes off as petulant, churlish, childish and impatient. Youll get FEWER responses that way. Youre also asking about a 13-14 year old car that almost no one on here owns anymore and the newer owners arent going to know either.

Didn’t know what you were responding too but it didn’t sound like you were talking about the 6.
How is that possible? I was the only one who replied and directly answered your question in the first sentence.

Spyders? Your response didn’t really make any sense, so that’s why I’m posting again.
Go back and read, if you cant comprehend, ask questions.

To be clear, again... I DONT THINK ANYONE HAS BOTHERED TO TRY TO DO THIS. Is that better?

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Why are you asking again?
I got confused but I thought I already saw the post somewhere. I finally decided to look and saw the same inquiry.

I think no one has done it. If ever you will be doing it, please take a lot of pictures. I'm interested in how it will turn out.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Anything's possible with an open ended budget. The cost to make this work would far exceed just buying a Speed in good shape.

·
Rally Racer
2004 Mazda 6s Wagon ATX
3,585 Posts
Here's the deal.... I have a very solid mazda 6i frame and body but terrible interior and power. I also have a mazdaspeed 6 with a terrible rusted frame and body but an immaculate interior and a good drive train. So I would like to know if it's possible to damn near swap all components from speed into 6i frame? Appreciate the feedback!
Yes, you can swap all the interior components from the Speed to the 6i.
No, you cannot swap the drive-line between cars.

FWIW: sell both and buy a complete package.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts