Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone bought or even seen a 6 in New England? Last Sunday was the first day I saw them advertised. They are also advertising 0% financing.

I have yet to see one on the road. Has anyone bought one in NE, and if so can you recommend a dealership. I'm probably going to IRA Mazda in either Danvers or Lowell, MA. I saw 128 Mazda offering the 0%, but I'd like to buy from a dealership that is close to me, Dracut.

I haven't even seen one on the road!!!

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Reading Topic: Mazda 6 in New England....anyone...Bueller?

Perhaps we should be looking in a more specific area...

Off to the USA section!

·
Premium Member
2,898 Posts

I know Mazda is offering 0% financing, but I HIGHLY doubt that it will be offered on the 6 right now. Hell, people are still paying MSRP for this car.

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Replying to Topic 'Mazda 6 in New England....anyone...Bueller?'

Originally posted by applejax

Perhaps we should be looking in a more specific area...

Off to the USA section![/b]
Oh yeah. I'm not used to these international forums. :)

Well, the ad said 0% financing on all 2003 models. There were no exclusions in the fine print and the 6 was at the top of the page. I'm going there this weekend to check them out!

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

...Bueller? Bueller? Anyone?

Sorry, he's having his day off. :D

·
Registered
1,423 Posts

I live in Rhode Island. I haven't seen any on the road yet either.

·
Registered
9 Posts

THe only one I saw on the road so far was a silver 6 on the Mass Pike last week. I tried giving him a "thumbs up" but he was poking along in the slow lane & wouldn't look to his left.

One dealer quoted me $1000 under MSRP by email. I went in for a test drive & without talking specific numbers the manager said he could come close to invoice. He also mentioned the 0% for 60 months financing until the end of the month.

I'm planning to get a Steel Grey 6s with sport package, blue is my 2nd choice.

-Chris

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

CTC, im curious as well. Did you ask him about ordering specific factory options as well.

I wasn't able to get to the dealership this weekend, between the Superbowl and band practice, I didn't have enough time.

·
Registered
9 Posts

Wellesley Mazda.

I also think the 0% is only for Protege, Tribute, etc..., no 6 :(

I didn't ask about ordering specific options, I'm still in deciding mode... Hang on to my old car, or trade in for something newer. I just bought a house 3 months ago, so the practical side of my mind says to wait a little longer...

I filled out the request a quote thing at Edmunds.com, Wellesley was the only area dealer to reply.

Right now I'm looking at an ad in the current AutoMart grocery store magazine for Fairhaven Mazda (Fairhaven, MA). They have a 6, auto, sport, MSRP of $24,105, "our price" is $21,725 - interesting.

I have a question, how do you reply to email on this board? I received an email from someone yesterday, but when I replied, it went to the 'Undelivered Message' box. Today it was in my Inbox.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts

Originally posted by CTC

I have a question, how do you reply to email on this board?  I received an email from someone yesterday, but when I replied, it went to the 'Undelivered Message' box.  Today it was in my Inbox.[/b]
Yeah I've had the same problem. It goes to Undelivered then to the Indbox so you'd think the message wasn't sent to the individual. But then I got a reply back from them so obviously it did make it to them.

You can post it in the Suggestion & Problems section, maybe Amish can take a look at it when he has time.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts

Originally posted by CTC

They have a 6, auto, sport, MSRP of $24,105, "our price" is $21,725 - interesting.[/b]
Yeah, a local dealer near here had a 6i with a sticker price of a little over $24,000. A 6i !!!! I should have asked them if that price includes a 3 month supply of whatever illegal substance they're abusing.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts

Originally posted by AliAL

Yeah, a local dealer near here had a 6i with a sticker price of a little over $24,000. A 6i !!!!  I should have asked them if that price includes a 3 month supply of whatever illegal substance they're abusing.[/b]
Oh, that would've been great.

·
Registered
464 Posts

well im in CT and havent seen one on the road and in all the newspapers I only see the other mazda cars advertised, not a single 6!

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: Mazda 6 in New England....anyone...Bueller?

I'm in Florida but still have the only 6 for miles around, this isn't normal. Are the cars just not selling? I think Nissan, Toyota, and Honda have simply cornered the market, everyone is afraid to try something new. OF course a lot of people only look at numbers, and the 220HP rating along with the Mazda emblem really aren't helping Mazda's cause any.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: Mazda 6 in New England....anyone...Bueller?

I've only seen one on the road, and I live near the dealership (lots of dealerships, actually).

The Mazda6 is a bit more of an esoteric market. You won't see as many of them as you will the Accords and Camrys.

·
Registered
76 Posts

woo hoo...more awestruck faces for us few lucky 6'rs :hoho

cheers all
:cheers

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Originally posted by Absolut

Well It has been over 15 years ago since that movie (correct me if Im wrong).. They're probably just getting it now.. :)[/b]
Nope. Not really... :)

I saw it when it first came out...which was I guess only a few months after it was available to you... you know for subtitling...:sarc

1 - 20 of 33 Posts