Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Mazda 6 in a game???'

One wonders what it costs for Mazda to be in that game. But it's good marketing strategics.

Mazda has to win the battle over the young generation and change their attitudes in favor for the brand.

A work that has to be done over a few years. This is a part of the same grand plan as the involvement in X-men II.

The car looks kinda funna, but it's cool it's there. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

Isn't this Operations Flashpoint? It's an home made model trust me... The game is like.. from 2000 or something.. The car didn't exist then. Usually you only drive military vehichles in this game, expet for the red tractor :D

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Well, I guess we'd just have to trust you on that...I never play computer games. Ever.:sarc

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

I might add that yes the game normaly have really crappy models... Very detailed byt the textures looks.. like the ones on the 6' :D

I you want to drive the Atenza (in thsi case) in a game you must buy Gran Tursimo A-Spec.. Or.. I guess it's called that... The one with the prototype cars... There you can drive a yello' hatch :D *love*

I havn't any Playstation 2 though...

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Trust me. If I want to drive a Mazda6, I only open my garage and take it out!!!:D

(Well, not yet, haven't got it...but in a week it's overdue according to the written agreement I have with my dealer. Then the price stars going down...)

·
Registered
38 Posts

Originally posted by Steve 6er

Trust me. If I want to drive a Mazda6, I only open my garage and take it out!!!:D  

(Well, not yet, haven't got it...but in a week it's overdue according to the written agreement I have with my dealer. Then the price stars going down...)[/b]
Well I hope your Mazda6 doesn't come until January when we get it here in Canada... :D

That way you can save a LOT of money...lol

Plus you wouldn't be able to gloat at having a Mazda6 while we still sit here and wait...lol :p

·
Registered
3,392 Posts

Oh man! It would be cool if that 6 had pop-out machine guns and such.

·
Registered
26 Posts

I'm hoping for a Mazda6ish car in the next GTA. Are you paying attention Rockstar?!?!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts