Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi ,

can anybody tell me the partnumber of the original frontbumper for Mazda 6 PreFaceLift with sidemarkers and xenon ?

RX-6 from Germany

·
Registered
863 Posts
sicne you want side markers im assuming you want a US spec bumper? do you want it with or without the sport package? the one on the car in your pic appears to be the same design as the US spec non-sport bumper.

·
Registered
863 Posts
yes, such a bumper i´m looking for
[/b]
oh im sorry. i thought i could get you the part number off the web but i cant. i can only order it from the web. it doesnt display part number.

try to PM this member. she works for a mazda dealership. She should be able to help you with any US part number you will need.

http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?showuser=16545

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for helping me !!

great guy :yesnod:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
The part number you are looking for is GKYA-50-031A

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
now my car is the first M6 in my hometown with sidemarkers :)

@all thanks

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
European Version

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thats right ,this is the FACELIFT in EUROPE. (year 2005-to present).

the PREFACELIFT in Germany came out 06/2002

My car (leather ,navi ,bose ,xenon....-> full house :D )

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
You dont have installed the Aero Bumpers right?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thats right ,my special version you don´t got in Germany with aero-bumpers.

Today, I´ve called my mazda dealer and die US version -bumper is more expensive as the EUROPE-version (100$ more) :irate:

So I bought the Europe -version. (about 170$) :yesnod:

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
:D

The other problem will be if the US bumpers fit on the european new version models. Maybe will be the same.

One friend bought a second hand (crashed) an US 2.3 and take to Panama (Central America, here the 6 come from Japan) but came without frontal bumper. He bought the japanese bumper and fit perflectly and he bought to me the stock grill and fit perfectly

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Yeah, apparently the GT1 and other models are discontinued. Many comments about the future of the SSR production.:D :drive:

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
RX6, there is is a dutch guy that have problem to disable the beep.
My is a japanese version, similar are some european, and my radio work with the same US codes, but apparently the functions in the dutch model are differents. Any idea?

"PS Still trying to disable the radio beep (seek-down +#5 did not work for me (yet). Proobanbly becuase I have a Dutch model)."

You can check in:
http://forum.mazda6tech.com/viewtopic.php?t=5851

·
Registered
863 Posts
RX6, there is is a dutch guy that have problem to disable the beep.
My is a japanese version, similar are some european, and my radio work with the same US codes, but apparently the functions in the dutch model are differents. Any idea?

"PS Still trying to disable the radio beep (seek-down +#5 did not work for me (yet). Proobanbly becuase I have a Dutch model)."

You can check in:
http://forum.mazda6tech.com/viewtopic.php?t=5851
[/b]

are you turning the radio off?

power off

press and hold seek-down
press and hold #5

Hold both for about 5-10 seconds and you should hear a beep.

just to confirm you are completing all steps. it would be strange for that not to work on just dutch models.

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
My 6 is Ok, I dont have problem with disable the Beep.

Apparently in the dutch dont work that steps.

emklap wrote (dutch guy):
"My HDU is a little different than your pictures. The "scan" and "seek" are switched, the "Seek" button is positioned left, and the "scan" button is on the right with different text/functions for RDS (Radio Data System ) like traffic information etc.

Different HDU so probably not all codes will work. "

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
cars up to 02/2003 its impossible to disable the beeb (europe models) with the programm like itbeanew1 said ,only 02/2003-present is possible.

you understand ?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts