Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
holy needing to find 350 by november 30th batman! especially since it'll cost me under 30 to have it painted and installed :(.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I was just thinking about getting that bumper since i need my rear one repainted anyway....whats the normal price on these?

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
1 question, if you don't get the 10 buyers by 11/30 will you extend to deadline? i'm hitting up my entire family for this as x-mas present lol.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was just thinking about getting that bumper since i need my rear one repainted anyway....whats the normal price on these?
[/b]

Its around 450 Shipped,

:D

1 question, if you don't get the 10 buyers by 11/30 will you extend to deadline? i'm hitting up my entire family for this as x-mas present lol.
[/b]

We will try our best find 10 if not will extend the Dead Line

Come on now. Add in on the list.

These are great quality stuff made from the best material.

email me on [email protected]

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
getting the 350 is the hard part. i just bought a scangauge 3-in-1 and a dde raptor kit so i have to convince my women i need another part for my 3 month old car lol.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
getting the 350 is the hard part. i just bought a scangauge 3-in-1 and a dde raptor kit so i have to convince my women i need another part for my 3 month old car lol.
[/b]

LOL

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
well i made 200 bucks on the rutgers game tonight so i've got her x-mas out of the way now lol. now to find the $ for this...... :D

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Dam why must you temp me like this!! I just bought some stuff for my car too. I'm going to try and scrounge up some $$ and get this done! I keep saying no more spending on my car til spring.... it's not working.. lol.

This will fit without any body work right? And does anyone know approx how much paint will cost?

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Ok just a few questions, are the bumpers in stock and ready for paint? Will the bumpers need any work as in filling holes like the previous member had to do here.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well i made 200 bucks on the rutgers game tonight so i've got her x-mas out of the way now lol. now to find the $ for this...... :D
[/b]
LOL, anything please email me on [email protected]

Dam why must you temp me like this!! I just bought some stuff for my car too. I'm going to try and scrounge up some $$ and get this done! I keep saying no more spending on my car til spring.... it's not working.. lol.

This will fit without any body work right? And does anyone know approx how much paint will cost?
[/b]

Yes it fits without any Mods, and best thing is its primered, so it will be very easy to paint as it has a smooth finish.

ship to Canada?
[/b]

hey could you email me your Shipping Address on [email protected] or [email protected]

Just put the Subject Heading as Mazda 6 Club GB

Ok just a few questions, are the bumpers in stock and ready for paint? Will the bumpers need any work as in filling holes like the previous member had to do here.
[/b]
These bumpers will be specialy manufactured for you forums members just like the Last GB,

These bumpers have a A grade Finish +++.

Just you will need paint it over. thats all

maybe i just overlooked it, but what's the cost if i wanted to get the whole kit?
[/b]

hey Raptor X

could you email me [email protected] or [email protected]

Subject Heading Mazda 6 Club GB

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Ok well count me in on this. I want the EXTREME bumper. Pm sent

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
the quality is GOOD

It is an amazing deal for that price
and it doesn't come yellow anymore :p

u guys probably heard this from previous gb but the front bumper was an exact fit for me

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ok well count me in on this. I want the EXTREME bumper. Pm sent
[/b]

PM sent

:)

[email protected]

the quality is GOOD

It is an amazing deal for that price
and it doesn't come yellow anymore :p

u guys probably heard this from previous gb but the front bumper was an exact fit for me
[/b]
thanks blue 6, Infact these bumpers will be the same quality.

e-mail sent.
[/b]
email sent raptor

:)

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
Maybe i am having a brain fart and missed something.We have a choice between which bumper we can get?

1 - 20 of 70 Posts