Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Fix

I don't like the magma flow, and it's exalinsive and as long and the bend where the down pipe connects to the headers the yeah you'll be fine do you only have a single exhaust look at the back of your car under neath should be "hangers" you'll see them they may have rubber bushings on them. Go a custom exhaust 2.25 if your keeping it stock and put a high flow cat or non and get a dyno max super turbo muffler. Goto Andy auto sport dot com and look on they're.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Hello guys!

I need a new exhaust system on my mazda 6 2008 1.8L sedan. And when i brought the car there was mounted dual exhoust. And now comes the question. Will
15803 Magnaflow Performance Exhaust - Dual Split Rear Exit, Cat-Back for 03-08 Mazda 6 at Andy's Auto Sport fit on my car?

Regard's John.
John

I picked up a magnaflow from amazon for 308. Keep searching online for the best deal online. You will like the sound of the magnaflow. Also it will fit your car as long you have a cut out for the second exhaust pipe.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1 Posts
The Racing Beat exhaust for Mazda 6 Skyactiv is an ideal upgrade for the Mazda 6 owner looking to add a bit more sporting tone and attitude to their driving experience. Engineered and developed in-house by Racing Beat, our Mazda 6 exhaust components are produced using only 304-stainless steel materials; then polished to a brilliant shine for an outstanding appearance.

·
Registered
11 Posts
My cat back exhaust had to be cut to fit, even though the ad said it was direct bolt on. Added another hundred to the install price. Keep that in mind buddy. Rainbow Muffler did it for 200 total.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
5 Participants
Spade9036
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing