Mazda 6 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
I am not sure, but from the looks of things, he is done. It does not look like he has answered anyone on any of the threads in quite some time. I may be wrong.

If anyone is out there that could shed some light on this, let us know.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #46

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
glad to see you are still driving the Mazda, AND you remain here on the boards. was kinda bummed out i missed out on this before. do you have anymore images of the shop shirts done, in different colors? i really like them, thanks.

·
Registered
158 Posts
will be contacting you soon for some shirts

will be contacting you soon for some shirts

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
mine will be done pretty soon, ill be posting a pic asap when i get it. Unless John whats to surprise me and post it on here, that'd be pretty cool.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
it just got here Thursday, as predicted by John. I must say this is the coolest shirt i own, beyond those I've gotten at concerts, etc. I cannot wait to show this thing off at the upcoming shows and meets in my area. thank you John so much, i love it.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Can the shirts be from different fabric, e.g. dri-fit or dri-mesh. I don't like the feel and weight of cotton. I suppose it could be tricky to embroider on these kinds of sport shirts because they are so light?

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
QUOTE (ydrone @ Sep 9 2008, 08:26 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1430686
Can the shirts be from different fabric, e.g. dri-fit or dri-mesh. I don't like the feel and weight of cotton. I suppose it could be tricky to embroider on these kinds of sport shirts because they are so light?[/b]
Not a problem.

I do dri-fit t-shirts and polos.

John

·
Registered
858 Posts
For the Dri-fit type T-shirts, can I select any from the other pages in the catalog (link on page 1 of this thread), or do you have a specific link I need to pick out from? tx.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
41 - 60 of 61 Posts