Mazda 6 Forums banner

61 - 80 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Dude, John has got to be one of the most straight shooting people on here. I get to make my " dream hat" colors and all, and it will be headed my way on Monday. We are lucky to have people like this in our group. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Sent you a PM with a question! Please get back to me when you can, thx :)

·
Registered
382 Posts
Does this answer your question?

If so, your order is ready!

John :cool:

[/b]
would it be possible to get a back logo pic of that combo? ESPECIALLY if its fitted or flexfit! THANKS!

·
Registered
382 Posts
thats a pic of the front no? a black hat, white mazda club . com, red 6.

sooooo

a pic of the back please? with the mazda logo in red.

on a fitted or flexfit hat preferably.

thanks

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Sent you a PM with a question! Please get back to me when you can, thx :)
[/b]
Replied.

·
Registered
382 Posts
if possible i'd like to see a black flexfit hat with "mazda" and "club.com" in white, with a red 6. and on the back, the mazdaspeed logo (no 6 or 3, just mazdaspeed) in red but outlined in white. if it looks as good as i imagine it in my head, then its already sold!

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
if possible i'd like to see a black flexfit hat with "mazda" and "club.com" in white, with a red 6. and on the back, the mazdaspeed logo (no 6 or 3, just mazdaspeed) in red but outlined in white. if it looks as good as i imagine it in my head, then its already sold!
[/b]
Pete,

The front is in a post above.

I can't sew a hat just to show you what it would look like. Not cost effective.

Mazdaspeed on the back would be tough due to the lettering. Needs to be big to look good.

Sorry.

John :cool:

·
Registered
382 Posts
i understand about not sewing a hat... hoped you might have had something close just lyin around the shop there... oh well... i'll figure a combo out! thanks!

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
are these hats still available?[/b]

He's still in business and making hats

·
Registered
695 Posts
I have got to start scraping some cash together. There is just to much stuff to buy now that I got this car!!!

61 - 80 of 87 Posts