Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Is this still a thing? I would love to have a few to show my support!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I second this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
16,842 Posts
Bump, would love to rock these! Any chance we can get this resurrected?
Very funny that you mention this..... I had someone PM me yesterday about this exact thing, and how they'd potentially be willing to take over the 'business' of making these. Stay tuned!

·
Registered
109 Posts
i will need to know what size and color people want. there is no standard size. white would be most common and would show up the best. it takes an extra 2 seconds to tell the computer what size to cut so let me know what size fits your needs, i have most colors, metallics, etched glass, carbon fiber, etc.

i changed the style a little. if you like the old version better, i could redo that style if you show me a picture.

i made mine like this. small, subtle. it's etched glass vinyl. these are only 7-3/8". i figure someone with a mazda 6 would look at my mazda 6 and notice it and it wouldn't draw much attention from anyone else.

it may take me a little bit to start filling orders as i have a really odd and unpredictable work schedule.

please let me know color, size, etc. size won't affect price(within reason). bigger use more material but smaller take longer to prepare, so it balances out.

what's a fair price? i decided to do this just because people want them, not as a way to supplement my income.

·
Super Moderator
16,842 Posts
i will need to know what size and color people want. there is no standard size. white would be most common and would show up the best. it takes an extra 2 seconds to tell the computer what size to cut so let me know what size fits your needs, i have most colors, metallics, etched glass, carbon fiber, etc.

i changed the style a little. if you like the old version better, i could redo that style if you show me a picture.

i made mine like this. small, subtle. it's etched glass vinyl. these are only 7-3/8". i figure someone with a mazda 6 would look at my mazda 6 and notice it and it wouldn't draw much attention from anyone else.

it may take me a little bit to start filling orders as i have a really odd and unpredictable work schedule.

please let me know color, size, etc. size won't affect price(within reason). bigger use more material but smaller take longer to prepare, so it balances out.

what's a fair price? i decided to do this just because people want them, not as a way to supplement my income.
Before we start dishing out orders - let's make things a little more official first so you can be given the credit you deserve for volunteering for this - rather than being buried 5 pages deep in an old thread.

I believe, and someone can correct me, that typically these have gone for between $7 and 10 each, with varying pricing based on sizing, style, customizations, vinyl choice, etc.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Before we start dishing out orders - let's make things a little more official first so you can be given the credit you deserve for volunteering for this - rather than being buried 5 pages deep in an old thread.

I believe, and someone can correct me, that typically these have gone for between $7 and 10 each, with varying pricing based on sizing, style, customizations, vinyl choice, etc.
thank you. i'll wait and see what you do regarding the thread. :grin2:

·
Rally Racer
2,062 Posts

This seems about right. They get cheaper as you order more.
I couldn't wait for anyone to do them so I did them for myself (special nod to @Byakuya for template).
Way to go @RobertD

·
Super Moderator
16,842 Posts
thank you. i'll wait and see what you do regarding the thread. :grin2:
The thread is all yours! make it however you'd like, and please post it in the same section as this one. That way, your name will be all over it. Once it's up, I'll sticky it so it stays at the top of the forum section, and make an announcement across the whole forum for everyone to see :)

This seems about right. They get cheaper as you order more.
I couldn't wait for anyone to do them so I did them for myself (special nod to @Byakuya for template).
That's my template? Lol it's been too long.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I want to show my love for this site and sport the mazda6club decal on my back window, any news on if this project is dead or alive??

·
Registered
17 Posts
I want to show my love for this site and sport the mazda6club decal on my back window, any news on if this project is dead or alive??
I believe this particular project fell through. Byakuya did set up a link where you can order them in custom sizes and colors:
https://www.signs.com/design/?id=ffacd6fd-df49-4019-9162-fe13564fc6d9

He was kind enough to share the image with me, and I was about to make myself some. I could probably make others, too. I've got a vinyl cutting machine and plenty of different colors. I can do anything up to 12"x12"

·
Super Moderator
16,842 Posts
I believe this particular project fell through. Byakuya did set up a link where you can order them in custom sizes and colors:
https://www.signs.com/design/?id=ffacd6fd-df49-4019-9162-fe13564fc6d9

He was kind enough to share the image with me, and I was about to make myself some. I could probably make others, too. I've got a vinyl cutting machine and plenty of different colors. I can do anything up to 12"x12"
Glad you got the message! Didn't hear back from you so I was hoping the email was correct haha.

@CrazyEye what he said - Please feel free to use that link I posted to customize and order one for yourself. A couple members have already done that and said the quality is great.

Edit: I feel like the image keeps having issues......like they keep changing the URL underneath it. Try this if the above isn't working: https://www.signs.com/design/?id=bbaa05dc-52ef-41f9-b8d3-d3130b6a9221

Edit 2: Aha! I think I found the best way to do it: https://www.signs.com/cart/SharedDesignCart/?key=1267bec2 - That should work no matter what. Just click on one to edit it to your liking.

Edit 3: I've created a new post for everything here: https://forum.mazda6club.com/mazda6-atenza/440612-mazda-6-club-decals-swag.html

41 - 53 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.