Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Ordered blue! Not sure what it'll look like with tinted windows but we'll see and if not I'll be back with white! hah

·
Registered
415 Posts
Just got mine. I was thinking we were getting a set (one for each window) but I must have misread or assumed. Oh well, I might put it on the back window above the stop lamp. Will post pics this weekend!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Ordered 2 in red! One for each side. Can't wait!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
You guys are awesome! Keep the orders coming. Latest batch is shipping out this week!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #27

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Tons of orders shipping out tomorrow! Thank you all for your patience, you're all amazing!

Keep em coming!

·
Registered
415 Posts
Finally installed mine!

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I love it!

·
Registered
415 Posts
It's on the outside.

Did you want more pictures from me, or were you talking about something else?

·
Registered
415 Posts
Just another that shows it from a distance. Looks really good so far! Also, since so many peeps are putting them in different places, would be great to see more pics from the different perspectives.

Oh, ok. I'll try to grab a couple of it's nice tomorrow. I'll never turn down an opportunity to take pics of the ride!

·
Super Moderator
16,740 Posts
Hey guys - Haven't seen Zee around in a while, so I'm not sure if he's still doing them unfortunately. @WhyZee <-- That should send him an email directly, so hopefully he can come back and let us know.

Otherwise, I'll try seeing if I can find the old templates for these and get someone to make them.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Is this still a thing? I would love to have a few to show my support!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

21 - 40 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
52 Replies
22 Participants
Byakuya
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing