Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all. I thought it was a huge shame (and hopefully some of you did as well) that this forum no longer had anyone offering decals for us to represent this awesome community; so I decided to change that!

I am very proud to announce that I am offering
official Mazda 6 Club Decals!

The stickers are designed to fit as to perfect as possible on the small back window of each generation, but obviously you may put them wherever you please and it will still look awesome. (The 1st Gen is the largest size, if you are planning on putting them somewhere else.) The colors we can offer right now are Black, White, Blue, Red, and Teal. The design can be found in the photos below.

You may add your Username for an additional $1.50. Please email [email protected] with your Username after your order is placed.

Here is the direct link to the items on the website:
Mazda 6 Club Rear Window Stickers ? Daily Drivers Inc.

The website belongs to me, feel free to check out our other accessories offered at the shop and PM or email if you have any questions at all.

Windshield Banners and Back Window Decals are coming very soon.

Make sure to post on here once you have placed your order, and when the decal is installed! Thank you all!

Here are some photos of the designs and stickers:

·
Premium Member
1,605 Posts
Maybe I'm blind, but how big are they? Designed to fit the small windows on the back? Thinking I may pick one up here in a bit.

·
Super Moderator
16,740 Posts
Bump to mention that for any/all 3rd gen owners, I also gave WhyZee the vectors I created from inspiration of our cars. He'll be looking into producing some items with them as well. Stay tuned, and as to not thread jack, go here for more details about what I created: http://forum.mazda6club.com/lounge/360601-diy-custom-3rd-gen-swag.html

Maybe I'm blind, but how big are they? Designed to fit the small windows on the back? Thinking I may pick one up here in a bit.
I gave him the specs on our back quarter windows yesterday, since they're a bit smaller than standard. He's working on adjusting the designs for us :)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
6 1/4" is the width of the 3rd gen decal. It is designed to fit on the bottom of the small window. Like the post says, if you want a bigger size to put somewhere else, order the 1st gen, or PM me and I can work out a custom size for you. Thanks!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you all for your orders! These will ship out next week.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Stickers are under production! Should be ready and shipped out in the next few days. Let's keep the orders rolling in!

·
Super Moderator
16,740 Posts
Let me know if I'm stepping on toes, but @WhyZee you may want to look in to this: SF Automaton Font | dafont.com

"SF Automaton" is as close to the official Mazda font as you'll get - I've been using it for years with my personal little designs. Perhaps people would like to see something made with this as well? :)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you Byakuya for the font recommendation! The design has been created, and the custom username is available for this style as well. Please check the original post for an updated link that brings you to a page with both designs. Working on uploading new sizes right now.

Also, all stickers that have been ordered should be arriving this week. Thank you all for your patience.

Here is the new design!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Just wondering, how big is the first gen one compared to the 3rd gen one? I'd like a slightly larger one, since I usually put stickers on my back window and like them to be a little bit larger.

Thanks all and thanks for producing the sticker! I will definitely buy one, want to make sure I get the right size haha.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Yes! So excited for this and will definitely be making an order. It would be awesome to bring back the hill climb one as well, but thanks for taking the time to create these, much appreciated.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just wondering, how big is the first gen one compared to the 3rd gen one? I'd like a slightly larger one, since I usually put stickers on my back window and like them to be a little bit larger.

Thanks all and thanks for producing the sticker! I will definitely buy one, want to make sure I get the right size haha.
If you're going with a back window sticker, I would highly recommend the 1st gen size. It is 7 x 2", which is your average size for back sticker decals. Let me know if you have any other questions!

·
Registered
415 Posts
Aw man, now I want one of the new versions... That's what I get for being an early adopter, lol

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Check out what is shipping out first thing tomorrow morning! Thank you all for your patience. These look amazing, can't wait to seem them on all of your cars.

Let's get some more orders in and rep this club!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
52 Replies
22 Participants
Byakuya
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing