Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone,

So with the frequent requests for these stickers and whatnot, and with life getting in the way of a lot of our volunteer vinyl experts, I wanted to alleviate some of the pressure on those volunteers and let a distinguished 3rd party handle everything for us. I've created the vectors for the vinyls and uploaded them for you to customize to your liking and order at your leisure.

Decals
(Updated 01/06/20)
For Decals, please go to my Signs.com 'shared cart' here: https://www.signs.com/design/?id=6DACE8DA-6FE6-455B-BF8A-35327CD2984C

Sizes:
3rd Gen (2014+)
  • Rear Door glass section: 6" wide is the best fit but can be max 6.5"
1st Gen (2002 - 2008)
  • Rear Door glass section: 7x2.1" is best fit.
Swag
I've also used this website for years and years, but never really posted it publicly. So, if you'd like some SWAG (shirts, pants, sweaters, mugs, etc) with custom Mazda6Club and my own 3rd generation outline design on them, go to the custom shop I just finished setting up here: Mazda | Mens Premium T-Shirt

That will bring you to a designer where you can put my designs on anything you'd like and customize them however.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Awesome! Thank you for the links. A hat or t-shirt is pretty tempting.

·
Super Moderator
17,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In an effort to help people out with ordering these, if anyone has any sizes for places to put them, I'd love to list them on here.

·
Super Moderator
17,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does anyone know the size for the 1st gen rear door glass?
According to the original decal thread started years ago, the rear window on the 1st gen fits a 7" decal nicely :) - info I've just added to the OP of the thread.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts