Mazda 6 Forums banner

Mazda 6 Canada

4K views 44 replies 12 participants last post by  javah 
#1 ·
Hi Guys, I did go at the Salon de l'auto de Montréal today and there was 5 mazda6 there.

1 Sedan (Base model - not for sit in it) - silver
1 hatchback (impossible to sit in it) - classic red - japan model
1 sport wagon (impossible to sit in it) - white - japan model
and 2 sedan (that I have sit at least 12 times on each one)

Let me tell you something : The leather is really amazing, but the clothed seats were really bad (I think) - not comfortable at all.

And one other thing, the 2 models were in silver and redfire. The silver one is really beautiful (the car that has the same color is the Toyota Celica). The redfire one is too red-pinky (I really didn't like it - it's really not like the pictures we got earlier). Too female for me (I'm very happy I ordered a silver one)...

Ok, now, I have to tell all of you that I'll put the pictures on my server tomorrow (around 60 pics - and the picture I wanted about the subwoofer (THAT IS A 8", not a 10") with all the indications (power, frequency, etc, etc).

So I'll post the link tmrw (too tired now - and over excited about the 6)

See less See more
#15 ·
Replying to Topic 'Mazda 6 Canada'

Posted by csuftitans

BTW, how's the head lights look when both headlight and fog light is on?[/b]

For all the pictures that has lights on, it's only because of the flash of my camera. It was impossible to open the lights or the red inside illumination (very sad). They shutted the electricity on all the cars.

Posted by javah

There was MX-8 on background... Atleast in one of the pictures.

Didn't go and take another 50 pics from that one?    [/b]
Not MX-8, but RX-8. I took 4 pictures I think. I'll post them in the Other pics post. I'm not really interested in that car, not even the 350Z from Nissan. The one I prefer is the G35 coupe from Infiniti.

Posted by Kincaid

The Canadian models have Xenon????[/b]
First, those were USA models, no canadian models available now (very easy to know : the clothed seats and the automatic climate control are not available together in Canada) and the construction of the Canadian 6 will only start in january. It's supposed to be available to SEE in dealerships at mid-january and available for buyers at the end of february (like I said before as I oredered one 3 weeks ago).

Second, no Xenon lights for USA nor Canada. It was only the flash of my cam...

Posted by Kincaid

And that's a beautiful picture of the Redfire one's Black Leather interior. Looks like a million bucks.

EDIT: But it's missing a shift knob?[/b]
You have to see the redfire in real (go see a Mazda Tribute 2003 at your dealership and you'll see the exact color - it's the lighter red, be careful because the dark red from the Tribute is not available for the 6).

And the Shift knob???
They took of all the shift knobs off the cars in the show. In the past, some people stole some... That's why.

#24 ·

thanks a lot mazda freak

those pics are really nice, there was a couple good shots of the xenon headlights in there too, nice to know they arent going to look like traditional boring halogens

i really really like that red 6... im drooling over the thought of a red 6 with black leather. mmmmmmmm.

#25 ·

Can't believe that about the shift knob, though. How stupid are they? A shift knob costs, what, like 30 cents or so to produce. They should have a box of spares with them. Stripping the car at a show is so increadibly stupid...

About the headlights: the appearance is exactly the same in the Halogen version. Only the light source behind those lenses are different.

Again: great pics!!!

#26 ·

Originally posted by SixAppeal

thanks a lot mazda freak

those pics are really nice, there was a couple good shots of the xenon headlights in there too, nice to know they arent going to look like traditional boring halogens

i really really like that red 6... im drooling over the thought of a red 6 with black leather. mmmmmmmm.[/b]
They are not xenon but projector style halogens.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.