Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. My question is I hope simpe and I hope someone will reply!
O bought an aftermarket radio after consultation with the seller to give him all information about my car to match the stereo.
It's android 10 with original software.
The problem is I got the LVDS cable in which one end is connected to the aftermarket head unit but I don know where to connect the second end...Please if anyone can help. Much appreciated!
The seller send me as well some pictures ad told me to connect them to the cd player...
My |Cd player is completely different than on the picture
he said the cable is for transferring the car data to the head unit to work properly
Pictures included...
Thank you!

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Why are you changing it?
Because the stock OEM doesn't support FLAC/WAV files and it's too slow ..Because the max capacity of USB flash to read is 4 GB.
because I have a lot of lossless music.
I upgrade my audio system to get quality sound and I'm now stuck.
Hope we not going to talk side ways as i would like to solve the issue if anyone knows not why i did this or why i did that.
I did it because I want it. The stock radio is S..it!

·
Registered
7,485 Posts
I just use AUX in. I dont even know what an LVDS cable is, but if youre no longer using your stock CD player, id be willing to buy the cable from that so i can add one to my 3.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just use AUX in. I dont even know what an LVDS cable is, but if youre no longer using your stock CD player, id be willing to buy the cable from that so i can add one to my 3.
hello mate..i found what is the LVDS cable..This is the cable that connects the screen and the metal head unit to transfer the data...By the way, i make a big mistake with my big 3 upgrades because I'm an idiot and i didn't make research..have look at my new post mate...As well kindly ask if you can send me a picture of where did you bolt the big 3 upgrades as i did but i hear nasty engine noise while i accelerate.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts