Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Has anyone tried this option??
It says that it will work on a 2006 Mazda 6 which is what i have. I have the Bose HU if that matter but i dont think it should. I want to buy it but would like to know if anyone has succesfully installed it and how hard it was.

http://cgi.ebay.com/2006-MAZDA-6-AUX-INPUT...VQQcmdZViewItem
[/b]
link no workie

I did a search for mazda 6 aux input and a number of the items showns in ebay stores are just generic FM modulators

·
Registered
159 Posts
I personally would spend the extra money and get it from therpmstore.

Just a matter of making sure that you have support from a registered vendor

·
Registered
249 Posts
i agree... the audiolink ipod adapter is a better bet... you can get it in USB form as well... they now have a video out for the ipod adapter too... just got one today for my car... :)

·
Registered
412 Posts
i have the audiolink myself, but maybe someone has tried this. Cool find.

·
Registered
249 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I got one from www.carlinkdirect.com

Work great, i have my Sirrius Sat hookup to the Aux Input + I got a USB Port to hookup a memory stick fill with MP3. I'm using it with a 2 Gigs. You can divide up to 10 Folders (CD01, CD02, CD03). Using the OEM radio, you can change songs and Folder. All Sterring control work like a regular CD. I think this module will change the way we listen music in our Mazda car.

Easy as a CD. Sound is wonderfull... I hope Mazda will integrate something like the XCARLINK "AUDIOLINK" in there radio for future model.

·
Registered
249 Posts
they did... Mazda came out with there own IPOD integration cable... It's like $140US

·
Premium Member
4,155 Posts
does the mazda version display any info on the dash display for ipods?
[/b]
No, it doesn't. It also doesn't allow you to interact directly with your iPod, forcing you instead to use the crude headunit controls. Nor does it include a 1/8" line input or video output.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
you're really pushin the audiolink and its working. i saw your post a while ago and i've been reading up on the audiolink :) haha

1 - 19 of 19 Posts