Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I just joined this and I was wondering if anybody knows whether it's possible to fit a multifunction steering wheel with the cruise control straight onto my Mazda6 which doesn't have it at the minute Also, wondered if my blue/black leather interior is standard as I bought it recently with this interior but have found no others with it Thanks?

·
Registered
643 Posts
Welcome! I cant help with the steering wheel, but those do not sound like OEM seats, could you post some pics?

Also if you wouldn't mind, hop over to my 1st gen poll and vote for yours! We are curious to see just how many first gens are still around here.
https://forum.mazda6club.com/1st-gen/438618-poll-1st-gens.html

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
The steering wheel controls are likely not hard to add, however without cruise control already, getting them to work is another challenge all together. I would have to hit up my manual and dig around to find out what might possibly be needed to add factory cruise to a car that doesn't already have it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome! I cant help with the steering wheel, but those do not sound like OEM seats, could you post some pics?

Also if you wouldn't mind, hop over to my 1st gen poll and vote for yours! We are curious to see just how many first gens are still around here.
https://forum.mazda6club.com/1st-gen/438618-poll-1st-gens.html

When I bought it I presumed the interior was just stock, but I've found no others and now I'm wondering whether it could be aftermarket. Will do the poll?

Attachments

·
Registered
643 Posts
When I bought it I presumed the interior was just stock, but I've found no others and now I'm wondering whether it could be aftermarket. Will do the poll?
The seats themselves look stock, I'm wondering if they have been recovered or if they have just been painted/dyed because as far as I know they were not offered with that color. Either way I'm really liking that look! I'm also in love with the view in that last pic, where is that?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The seats themselves look stock, I'm wondering if they have been recovered or if they have just been painted/dyed because as far as I know they were not offered with that color. Either way I'm really liking that look! I'm also in love with the view in that last pic, where is that?
Cheers! It's the colours that made me get it. It's a place called Rivington, here in north England

1 - 6 of 6 Posts