Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello friends,
I will everybody from Mazda Club US request, so You will be so good and help me with remake my website for preset on us and realy for us government and microsoft, because on this time is process trademark, copyright and patent proceeding and believe to me, so form trade of licensing use are from everybody who work with me a benefit, not only money and name, but increasing of IQ and better look to live.
Its Amazing on this world, even on middle poin on EU, who all is with thinking on year 1996 and workink with hi-tech technology and company aroun the world, as i say, i am on 2200 year and true is not too much long off.. conceive of - see in one's mind on mazda run with win XP, from net download all cd's, dvd's or online with skzpe talk with friends, to mobil phone loaded alarm alert with cctv cam, e/mail, navi make with google hybrid maps, now with microsoft 3D maps, online pay or sale
first site is on www.level22.info, who i must attack to us president, with a view to she think if is it possibly and give me to true, so i not lie and not schisophrenic from myself, because here on czech rep. is to hot for me.
I need come to US make on network version, because we mast this first global project on compability with wi-fi network before sale to automotive industrie and others state donate, so its potencionaly use to cooperation behind car on way and secure fron one user to second user by any problem based on health, technical, or attacked situation..

Attachments

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Hello friends,
I will everybody from Mazda Club US request, so You will be so good and help me with remake my website for preset on us and realy for us government and microsoft, because on this time is process trademark, copyright and patent proceeding and believe to me, so form trade of licensing use are from everybody who work with me a benefit, not only money and name, but increasing of IQ and better look to live.
Its Amazing on this world, even on middle poin on EU, who all is with thinking on year 1996 and workink with hi-tech technology and company aroun the world, as i say, i am on 2200 year and true is not too much long off.. conceive of - see in one's mind on mazda run with win XP, from net download all cd's, dvd's or online with skzpe talk with friends, to mobil phone loaded alarm alert with cctv cam, e/mail, navi make with google hybrid maps, now with microsoft 3D maps, online pay or sale
first site is on www.level22.info, who i must attack to us president, with a view to she think if is it possibly and give me to true, so i not lie and not schisophrenic from myself, because here on czech rep. is to hot for me.
I need come to US make on network version, because we mast this first global project on compability with wi-fi network before sale to automotive industrie and others state donate, so its potencionaly use to cooperation behind car on way and secure fron one user to second user by any problem based on health, technical, or attacked situation..
[/b]
spam

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
spam
[/b]
lol
when you think so is it spam?
on first time look and read, i cannot so my grandfather stay on II world war on europe and over most 5 month nobody understand to me, so i can feel like you and been here..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.