IMG_20201123_142529.jpg
IMG_20201123_142446.jpg
IMG_20201123_142457.jpg
IMG_20201123_142539.jpg
IMG_20201123_142542.jpg
IMG_20201123_142552.jpg
IMG_20201123_142631.jpg
IMG_20201123_142425.jpg

My first investment in car will be (maybe i said maybe) mudflaps, cloth carpet's for "summer mode", and reupholster the steering wheel... Because, i don't know if anyone can see (i can't, because I'm posting from smartphone so pictures are small) steering wheel leather is worn down on top side and left side.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, i posted these pictures under new members, and guys told me to open thread here.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:LOL: yeah i know.
I don't know, what, to ask moderators to lock that thread in newbies, or leave it....

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you. My plans is (as for now) ride and enjoy in it. Like I said, my first investment in car will be cloth carpet's for "summer mode", and reupholster the steering wheel... Because, i don't know if anyone can see (i can't, because I'm posting from smartphone so pictures are small) steering wheel leather is worn down on top side and left side.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thank you. My plans is (as for now) ride and enjoy in it. Like I said, my first investment in car will be cloth carpet's for "summer mode", and reupholster the steering wheel... Because, i don't know if anyone can see (i can't, because I'm posting from smartphone so pictures are small) steering wheel leather is worn down on top side and left side.
I had to zoom in the pic to notice the worn-out leather on the steering wheels. Post pics once you have it reupholstered.

·
Registered
761 Posts
3rd gen manual wagon...slobbers 🤪

·
Super Moderator
17,661 Posts
For some reason I missed this thread. You're fine keeping both of them. The other one could have been moved/renamed but all the welcome messages and stuff would have remained. Perfectly fine making a new thread to keep track of things.

I'm surprised the steering wheel is in such bad shape....I'm over 175k miles and mine looks brand new if I clean it up a bit.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
For some reason I missed this thread. You're fine keeping both of them. The other one could have been moved/renamed but all the welcome messages and stuff would have remained. Perfectly fine making a new thread to keep track of things.

I'm surprised the steering wheel is in such bad shape....I'm over 175k miles and mine looks brand new if I clean it up a bit.
Ok. From now on I will write everything here.
Yeah, I'm surprised to that steering wheel is in such bad condition. And I was checking milage on one site by vin number, and in Mazda dealership to be sure not to be scammed. And milage was as it showed in car.

·
Super Moderator
17,661 Posts
Ok. From now on I will write everything here.
Yeah, I'm surprised to that steering wheel is in such bad condition. And I was checking milage on one site by vin number, and in Mazda dealership to be sure not to be scammed. And milage was as it showed in car.
if you're going to reupholster it anyways, there's a few places that sell ones with red stitching - that would look perfect in your soul red - though it wouldn't match anything else since you don't have the factory red stitching that comes in the GT trims.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
if you're going to reupholster it anyways, there's a few places that sell ones with red stitching - that would look perfect in your soul red - though it wouldn't match anything else since you don't have the factory red stitching that comes in the GT trims.
Exactly I was thinking to go with red stitching, because color of the car :LOL: .
We think same:D(y).
But I think hand rest in middle is black leather with red stitching, I think. I have to look.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I payed it 14000€, in dealership of used cars, and got another two more years of warranty and free services, small services, oil, filters...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts