Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Mazda 3 (2.3) manual
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! Can anyone tell me if there is a Mazda 3 club? I have a 2006 manual Mazda 3 (2.3) with 216k on “ him”.
Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
17,374 Posts

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Beware, one of them has an elitist Mod named Arathol thats a jackass and the reason i left.
One of our members here got banned but I'm not sure if it's on Mazda 3 or CX-5.

According to him, he was just posting the same information we have here about Android Auto and Apple CarPlay with the same username he used here.

·
Super Moderator
17,374 Posts
I'd be happy to discuss with anyone the terms on which they were banned, since I can't remember every single person, but I'd like to think I only ban people for legitimate reasons.

@GerryB According to the site stats, Mazda3Forums is actually significantly larger (though I thought the same thing as you, that Revolution was larger). Forums states they have almost 5x as many members and 8x more total posts - dwarfing our forum.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
I'd be happy to discuss with anyone the terms on which they were banned, since I can't remember every single person, but I'd like to think I only ban people for legitimate reasons.

@GerryB According to the site stats, Mazda3Forums is actually significantly larger (though I thought the same thing as you, that Revolution was larger). Forums states they have almost 5x as many members and 8x more total posts - dwarfing our forum.
Here is the guy with his latest post:

EDIT: He got banned on CX-30, not on Mazda 3 or CX-5 forum as I thought.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts