Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Miata is their best model with a score of 98 points and worst is the 3 (64), Mazda 6 (80 pts.) is above the CX-9 (70).

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A few surprises, Q50 scored well at 84 points, good deals on left over brand new 2019's for the price of a 6 Signature.
Accord isn't that reliable and RAV4 is a disappointment too.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
I think the 3 stats are a lie. Too many younger people who dont know how shit works complain when something isnt perfect. Like small squeaks, the auto wipers not responding right away (they take a few seconds to read the rain on all cars) and other things. They want their 3 to be like a Tesla 3 and bitch and moan about every little thing. Ill say my 3 has zero issues that i dont cause.

·
Super Moderator
17,560 Posts
People's expectations are also way over inflated too and they don't understand that a car is a machine and it can break or not be perfect, especially if you don't take care of it well. People expect to get a car and have nothing wrong with it for a decade when, in reality, you should get a car and expect to have to take care of it properly from day 1.

·
Registered
734 Posts
"CR ranks the brands and reveals how their new models are likely to hold up"

"likely to hold up" vs. actual reliability have very little in common, so the rankings are purely speculative and essentially worthless, unfortunately. Although, advertising funds might reflect on how reliable CR finds particular brands...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts