Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Reading Topic: May sales

Surprising, I''ve been seeing a so many on the road around here I might have to start driving the focus just to be different....umm well no maybe not ;)

·
Registered
526 Posts

I've been seeing SO many of them of late. Sport, non-sport. S models, i models... It's going to be a success, just take longer.

·
Registered
8,628 Posts

SOMEONE IN MY TOWN HAS THE SAME GOD DAMN CAR AS ME! I SAW IT TODAY! THEY WILL DIE!

·
Registered
878 Posts
Replying to Topic 'May sales'

Originally posted by MZ6ZoomZoom

SOMEONE IN MY TOWN HAS THE SAME GOD DAMN CAR AS ME! I SAW IT TODAY! THEY WILL DIE![/b]
LOL

Yep some bastard in my town did the same thing ! :D

·
Registered
1,924 Posts

I dont feel so bad now, I've seen a lot of them, but none exactly like mine. Well I guess thats what I get for living less then a mile from the mazda dealer.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts

SOMEONE IN MY TOWN HAS THE SAME GOD DAMN CAR AS ME! I SAW IT TODAY! THEY WILL DIE![/b]
ROFL :p

Me too!!

·
Registered
5 Posts

where do you guys live cuz i'm in Memphis and i've only seen two. i consider myself to be very observant, too. they were both i's w/sport. one yellow and one redfire. im sure the 6 will do very well, though. i'm only 19 but most people my age arent interested in them. that will change when/if they bring out the mazdaspeed 6, though. there will be at least one more 6 driving around here as soon as i get my car sold!

-Ricky

·
Registered
3,392 Posts

Its ain't just one guy. I've seen a Lapis Blue 6s Sport 3 times. And I've only seen 1 non-sport steel grey and 1 white, and 2 Yellow Sports.

I beginning to suspect the blue one is the same guy though. I heard there was a Mazda rep who lives in my town that has one and everytime I see one, the guy is hunched to the right!

Furthermore, I think the yellow one is the same one too. Once I gave the guy a thumbs up and I got nothing but a blank stare. Bastard!

Come to think of it, I've giving about 3 thumbs up so far and haven't gotten any in return. Is it just me? Is it not "cool" to identify yourself with other 6 owners?

Edit: MZ6ZoomZoom, Check your PM.

·
Registered
8,628 Posts

Yeah, SVTMazda, this is only the 1st one besides mine I've seen since buying the car (I saw 1 non-sports before buying it) and it's in MY TOWN!!! The day I got my car, that night my bro comes home and says "I saw you filling up at Mobil" and I was like, uh no. Now we know who he saw. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DEATH TO THE INFIDEL!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,628 Posts

Originally posted by GreenNuggs

Its ain't just one guy. I've seen a Lapis Blue 6s Sport 3 times.  And I've only seen 1 non-sport steel grey and 1 white, and 2 Yellow Sports.

I beginning to suspect the blue one is the same guy though. I heard there was a Mazda rep who lives in my town that has one and everytime I see one, the guy is hunched to the right!

Furthermore, I think the yellow one is the same one too.  Once I gave the guy a thumbs up and I got nothing but a blank stare.  Bastard!

Come to think of it, I've giving about 3 thumbs up so far and haven't gotten any in return.  Is it just me? Is it not "cool" to identify yourself with other 6 owners?[/b]
Wait a sec, where is Dracut?
The Wellesley Mazda general manager drives a lapis blue fully loaded 6s. I almost bought it from him (he offered me $1000 below invoice).

·
Registered
93 Posts

I'm starting to see more as well. But, even if I eventually start to see 5 to 10 a day at least it's not like driving the Camry/Accord/Altima which number in the thousands. People are lemmings. Mazda6 drivers are not.

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Happened to me too. And not only that: the guy HAD THE NERVE TO BE OLD!!!! :(

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Originally posted by darmc96

How do the Accord's sales look for comparison sake?[/b]
According to the same site, they sold 37,210 Accords last month.

For even more comparison, there were 17,228 Altimas, 9262 Maximas (not exactly the same class, but still...) and 43,732 Camrys sold in May.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Reading Topic: Replying to Topic 'May sales'

Clearly Mazda is going to have to wait for sales to pick up. At the current pace, they will sell about 60k, which is about 20k short of what they were hoping for or about the equivalent of the sales for the 2 cars the 6 replaced. Seems as if they need to find a way to get the word out and get people into the dealerships.

·
Registered
8,628 Posts
Reading Topic: Replying to Topic 'May sales'

And maybe get the dealerships to stop being such dipshits.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts