Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody,

Just wondering if anybody is coming out to the sport compact night at B.C. Place this weekend?

It is being sponsored by Mazda Canada and many dealers from the lower mainland will be participating showing off some of the new mazdaspeed accesories.

you can find more information on their website

http://www.sportcompactnights.ca/vancouver/

I will be at the mazda desk, along side Jeri Lee, so look me up (or her) when you get there.

hope to see you, it should be a good time for all.

Art.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
I paid full price last year. There were a lot of cars to see and stuff, but I don't know who sponsored it. I would consider going again if I can get discounted price.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Check your PM.

Mazda spent alot of time and money this year on the event to promote the MazdaSpeed accesories,
It should be worth it, if not there will be alot of girls there to check out and thats always worth it.

come down and see for yourself.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
If it's Mazda sponsored this year, then I would be interested in going. Here's hoping there's contest for free Mazdaspeed goodies!

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Check your PM.

Mazda spent alot of time and money this year on the event to promote the MazdaSpeed accesories,
It should be worth it, if not there will be alot of girls there to check out and thats always worth it.

come down and see for yourself.
[/b]
Yeah but will it cost an arm and a leg to buy the products. Because it's a lot cheaper buying from the US. Or are these new parts not yet released yet.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
If anyone is going, take some pics for us all to gawk at. I wasn't paying attention to the date. I thought it was next week. I can't go this week cause I made plans already. :( Oh well. Anyone planning to go?

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got ya covered asfar as pics. I'll take a bunch and post them when i get a chance.

The mazdaspeed prices are pretty competitive, for example the cold air intake for the V6 is less than $500 compare that to www.therpmstore.com and you will see it's bang on, same for the exhaust and most of the other accesories. about the only things that are out of whack are the wheels.

but come check it out I'm going to have the full Mazdaspeed catalouge with me if you have any questions.

·
Registered
255 Posts
WOW ~!! $500 for a CAI...? well...eventhough its from Mazdaspeed I still dont think it really worth it...caz...just pay a little more we can as well get a CP-E CAI...which offer a greater performance on the V6's isnt it...? its just my personal ideas~ :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
5 Participants
wing_woo
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing