Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, is anyone else planning on going to Mass tuning this saturday? It's from 5PM to 9PM I will be there with a few of my friends including some Mazdas. It would be cool to get more Mazda6 peeps down there.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
17,231 Posts
I believe there were a few #NEM6 people interested in going. Personally I won't be but I'll spread the word to look for you :)

·
Premium Member
3,787 Posts
Hi everyone, is anyone else planning on going to Mass tuning this saturday? It's from 5PM to 9PM I will be there with a few of my friends including some Mazdas. It would be cool to get more Mazda6 peeps down there.
Spreading the word like crazy huh Brandon? Check with the NEMOC crew.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
friends of nem6 on facebook?

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
friends of nem6 on facebook?

·
Registered
17 Posts
I won't personally be there however my car club maybe going look them up they are on face book and twitter @ project nemesis

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
I won't personally be there however my car club maybe going look them up they are on face book and twitter @ project nemesis
who the heck are you? i just got a card on my car the other night. i dont have facebook, the website is awful, and it says s.o.a stephen strauss.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I believe there were a few #NEM6 people interested in going. Personally I won't be but I'll spread the word to look for you :)
Thanks Byakuya! Can't wait to see some Mazdas down there

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
17 Posts
Ha sorry my friend also part of my car club let me know he put my card on another mazda that he thought looked clean if you have any interest we can set something up out side of facebook

·
Registered
17 Posts
who the heck are you? i just got a card on my car the other night. i dont have facebook, the website is awful, and it says s.o.a stephen strauss.
Sorry about that another one of my members saw your car and thought it looked good and was hoping you'd contact either me or one of the pages and i agree Facebook is awful I use it only for my carclub communication.m

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.