Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2015 6 had around 56 k on it before this trip. I put on another 3500 miles. The car performed nicely. Average temperature from Massachusetts right on thru to South Florida was 90 plus. This car doesn’t have climate control and I did notice that sitting still in 95 100 weather in South Carolina, Georgia and Florida the AC was not blowing cold. Upon driving it got colder. But not ice cold. Any reason why? I did charge the AC before I left. Also any recommendations for tires with minimal road noise is welcome. This Mazda 6 exceeded my expectations on this 3500 mile run.

·
Administrator
18,597 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Hmmm, I'm not sure. My 2014 gets nice and cold when I want it to. I've driven it from MA to South Carolina and back in sweltering heat with no issues. This summer in MA has been pretty rough but it still does just fine.

As for tires, it depends on how much you want to pay - but pretty much anything is better than the stock Dunflops. Micheline are great but you pay a pretty penny for the name, Continentals get a lot of praise on here as well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.