Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where i can buy the map pocket that goes right on top of your center console? I tried searching under a few names on google but found nothing so if anyone can give me a link or something? Thanks.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Anyone know where i can buy the map pocket that goes right on top of your center console? I tried searching under a few names on google but found nothing so if anyone can give me a link or something? Thanks.
[/b]
since it's a mazda part. I'd assume MAzda. you dealer would be the best bet. Sabrina could tell you the price i'm sure.

·
Registered
940 Posts
is it going to be expensive if its a part made by mazda? i was kind of hopping another company made that piece :(
[/b]
Ask Sabrina - no sense worrying about the mazda part costing too much if you have not even checked yet....

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
is it going to be expensive if its a part made by mazda? i was kind of hopping another company made that piece :(
[/b]
well, It's part of the dash man. So I'm pretty sure it's made by Mazda. or rather a Mazda part. not an aftermarket part. Your best bet would be do either scope out the junkyards for some wrecked 6's as I am sur ethat's a part that would still be in tact on one...

Or check out the Buy/sell section and inquire if anyone is selling one for whatever reason.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts